• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is That Weird?

Fotomac

Genwunner and proud of it
Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2023
    I don't really know.

Is it weird that I'm trying to develop a Pokémon-themed racing fangame?

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
    Years
  • Earth tone is a color palette, right? Considering many first person shooters are earth toned, it will be weird to that side of Gaming. But to me, meh. It's an opinion. I like that color palette and I respect you.

Is it weird that I find Minun to be my number 1 favorite Pokemon YET Plusle is nowhere near my favorite? Even considering Minun and Plusle are both the same thing with their only differences being red and blue and the rest are just slight and don't change much about them?

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • It doesn't seem weird to me.

Is it weird that when I start driving back home, I sometimes take longer routes rather than the shorter routes just to get by a certain part of the traffic?

Fotomac

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2023
    Actually, no. I watched a Super Bowl game years ago just for the 3D commercials, in fact.

Is it weird that I play many of the core series games as the girl?

Minun172

Years
  • Nope. A lot of males do. She's just more cuter looking than the boy. My mom and my older brother thinks it's weird though. But then my brother got used to it and even ironically played as female characters in other games that isn't Pokemon.

In speaking of doing things that is generally seen as being girly, is it weird that I own a Pokemon plush personally and would like to buy a few more of them after my birthday? My mom thinks it's weird...

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Nope. I know some guys who have a lot of plushies.

Is it weird that I prefer to stand up when I'm offered a place to sit down even if it is for a long time and even though I know that it is not good for me to stand up for long periods of time due to a certain condition I have?

Years
  • Yes, it is weird actually. You need this place more than most people. Even if you don't want to sit, you have to (unless your condition isn't that serious).

Is it weird that I sometimes spend like 20 minutes writing a reply, and then just close the tab without sending it on purpose? It happens a lot.

Minun172

Years
  • (@Pancham Thanks, Pan. My family found it so weird (along with being a brony) that they started to question my sexuality and treated me like I am still a child because of it. Sorry for going too controversial into this but it's a really serious issue for me...)

Err... Yeah, sorry. So much effort and you waste it... Maybe it won't if it's accidentally like you slipped your mouse to the X button and closed out of it... Is that the case?

Is it weird that spoilers make me want to watch that movie or play that game even more?

Minun172

Years
  • Can't either. I think it's a disorder. Not sure. SO it's not weird.

Is it weird that everytime I think of planes, I think of Latias? Just look at her. She looks like a giant plane.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • No, I can see that. Both Latios and Latias.

Is it weird that my dogs paw smells like corn chips?

Minun172

Years
  • Not weird. I bet you are a great easter egg hunter for movies and video games.

Is it weird that I had dynamically changing crushes on freaking POKEMON (and still do? Minun wink wink?)?

Fotomac

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2023
    Who knows?

Is it weird that I reboot my laptop every five seconds and it takes five minutes to reboot sufficiently for me to do anything on it again?

Back