• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iSketch, gtSketch

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
  • How long do the sessions usually last for? I was on for quite a while, and I had a nice little winning streak going there, but I don't know if it was official or not...

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Generally, if you want them to be official, you have to either confirm with the person running it at the time (usually zappyspiker) or take screenshots of your win screen and PM them to her.

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Its 09:22 in the morning in my time-zone now, Why are the events during your night-time not being held? :(

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Because we follow EST, and you posted at what would be 4 in the morning for us. Nonetheless, our lives don't entirely revolve around PC :P

King!

better
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't been able to do much, this weekend has been hectic and I didn't know that everything was going to happen. Dx I'm positive that I am going to be able to take over the morning sessions and probably anything else that I can get to from now on.

Edit: Oh, and, I've started a Midday session now. So...eh...JOIN THAT!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • A little bit late because I just had lunch but iSketch session on now. If we get enough people it'll turn into team isketch for those who want the iTeam emblem

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Username on iSketch: Blade
    Timezone: Eastern

I'm bound to tear Aero from the sky sooner or later /2 wins so far B)

King!

better
    Years
  • Glad you had fun. :) I believe the winners were:

Team Fail
    Anonymou
    Malak710
    Gymnotide

iirc :3

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • IT'S MUCH TOO LATE FOR YOU GOOD SIR (Or it would have been if the get together was extended. BUT I SHALL KEEP MY TITLE!)

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I would like to join this time but I need some help. When I click "Play Now"
    It says something like "The page your trying to open contains references to an incorrect version of shockwave player"

Back