• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Islands of the Mist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Okay i was bored and wanted to spark up a new RP ( XD ) this RP will be about Pokemorph fusions later in the story, so right now lets get right down to the nitty gritty plot shall we?

In the Orange Archapelago a strange mist had engulfed the entire region of the Orange Islands, no Machine, Plane, boat or any other man made object has been able to penetrate the mist, after 3 days the mist cleared, the police first checked Valencia Island...and found the entire Populations had vanished, too scared to search any longer they took off and checked on satelite, the entire Population of the Orange Islands had vanished, only for 3 islands which were protected mysteriously.
    The St. Anne had set sail for a trip around Kanto and the Orange Islands one week before, it was a special trip only for a group of people that were invited to a Party for finishing in the top places in the Indigo League.
    The Ship is heading for the Orange Islands, and hasnt heard the news of the vanishment of the Islands...

heres the character form:

Name:
    Description:
    Personallity:
    Pokemon: (Up to 6 no legendarys)

Name: Scott Aldwin
    Description: 5'8'' Dirty blonde hair, sapphire eyes, wheres a red sweatshirt, blue jeans and white and silver shoes
    Personallity: Loves having a good time and training his Pokemon, loyal, courageous, can be a bit stubbern at times, funny
    Pokemon: Charizard (Torch), Dragonite (Drake), Snorlax, Haunter, Crobat (Sonic), Wailmer

Ill start this on Sunday June 6 or on Monday June 7

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Eclipse
    Description: wears all black, black hair, with a gold necklace that has a blue diamond on it, and a gold bracelet.
    Personallity: Dark and silent, she has always lived alone, and is impossible to get to. will only converse if forced into it. only truly talks to her pokemon.
    Pokemon: Flygon, Golduck, Jolteon, sableye, Blaziken, Meganium. every pokemon is pure black.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Name: Kiri
    Description: wears a black sweatshirt, with grey and black jeans, and brown sandals
    Personallity: Hyper, fun, can be very serious
    Pokemon: Gligar and Espeon

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Can I have two people, who I plan to keep active ^____^

Name: Anna Hunter
    Description: *see attachment*
    Personallity: Sweet, loving, bossy at times.
    Pokemon: *see attachment, nicknames revealed in the RP*
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Name: Jasmine Starr
    Description: *see second attachment*
    Personallity: A loner, keeps to herself so no one knows much about her.
    Pokemon: *see second attachment. Nicknames, if any, will be revealed in the rp*

Last edited:

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    I'm in!!

Name: Alaina
    Looks: wears a short, pink dress; has flowing hazelnut brown hair and saphire eyes
    Personality: Truely bubbly, can bring the best out in anyone, never gives up
    Pokemon: Riachu, Jolteon, Plusle, Minun, Flaffy

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    I want one more person X3

Name: Cloud Hawkins
    Description: Blonde Spikey hair, wears blue goggles, hazel eyes, white t-shirt with a blue and white stripes in the center and blue sleaves, tan shorts, white and blue shoes
    Personallity: use to be a loner, now likes to be with friends, a friendly guy, is charming, outgoing, and loyal
    Pokemon: Flygon (Tech), Heracross, Scyther, Breloom, Sandslash, Swampert (Bobby)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It was early morning and the cruiser was set to reach Valencia Island in 3 hours...

Scott ran out of the food court alongside his Haunter with a handfull of cookies "Your going to have to pay for that!" the cashier exclaimed as he chased after Scott with his spatuala in his right hand "Sorry can't hear ya!" Scott said as he turned the corner and hid behind a few lawn chairs "Think we lost him?" Scott asked mischiviosly to his Haunter who gave him the thumbs up and ate a cookie "That was fun, lets do it again!" Scott said happily as he walked back to the food court, and put the cookies in his pocket, when someone stopped him "Hey whats the big idea?" Scott asked as he looked to his side, and saw Cloud "Hold there hot shot," Cloud said with a smile as he blocked Scott "dont go gettin yourself kicked off the boat!" Cloud said as he walked infront of Scott "Hey, just cause you beat me at Indigo dont mean you can boss me around!" Scott exclaimed as he swung at Cloud, Cloud moved out of the way "ah fine i wont go, party pooper." Scott said as he turned to look at Haunter who was right behind Cloud, Scott gave Haunter the thumbs up "What are you doing? AAAAHHHHHH!!!" Cloud shouted as Haunter threw Cloud into the pool and started cracking up "Ya laugh it up..." Cloud said angirly as he got out of the pool and laid on his back for a couple minutes "rookies..." Cloud said and closed his eyes, under the bright and warm sun.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna walked along the deck and found Scott and Cloud. Rather than bothering Cloud Anna walked to Scott.
    "Hey Scott, how's it going?", she asked smiling. She then noticed Jasmine looking over the side of the boat with her Absol at her side and sighed.
    "I don't understand that Jasmine! She always keeps to herself, it's so annoying!", Anna snapped.
    "Raichu! Rai rai! Chu chu!", Sparkle, Anna's Raichu snapped to her trainer. <<"C'mon, leave her alone, you used to be like that!>>
    "Ok... Ok... leave me alone Sparkle -_-;", Anna said.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    "This thing is a rip... but it's a vacation.... no one will be of harm to Jirachi...", Jasmine sighed.
    "Absol...", Absol sighed.
    Jasmine turned around and glared at Anna and walked over to a chair and started to tan.
    "Mother said that girl is my cousin..... I highly doubt it... She's a pokemorph... that doesn't run in our family.....", Jasmine thought to herself.

Years
    Name: Lucky
    Description: Brown hair that she wears in pigtails, and dark brown eyes. White t-shirt that she recieved at the Indigo competitions and light blue-jeans. Plain white sneakers.
    Personallity: Outgoing, entergetic, friendly
    Pokemon: Flareon, Jolteon, Vapereion, Umbreon, and Espeon

Years
    I wathced with vauge intrest as one of the boys were thrown into the pool by a haunter, but promply lost intrest. my Sableye had taken off somewhere, but i knew it would come back before it got itself into serious trouble...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott looked at Haunter who had a bucket of water over Annas head, Scott ran his fingure across his throat to Haunter who looked disapointed and threw the bucket the the other end of the ship "Im fine, my mom was pretty excited when she watched us at the Indigo Plautou, she was just sad because she couldnt come on the cruise XD" Scott said with a smile and returned Haunter and threw out Sonic (Crobat) instead "Well at least Sonic dont cause mischif XD" Scott said and looked over at Jasmine "What is up with her anyway? shes so secluded youd think shed at least talk to someone besides her pokemon" Scott said and shrugged "So when do you think we'll get to go on the beach?" Scott asked and looked out to sea. "Well at least im gettin dry..." Cloud said and sat up, he realeased his Heracross and walked over to Anna and Scott "Thanks for the bath..." Cloud said with a smile and looked over to Anna "Oh hey whats up?" Cloud said as Heracross and Sonic started flying around. "We Will be reaching Valencia Island in two hours everyone" the captain said over the intercom. "Well that answers my question!" Scott said with a smile and sat on the railing of the ship.

Years
    I sighed, watching the sea for water pokemon. a flash of fin, and I identified a Sharpedo lurking underneath the waves. For a moment, I was tempted to use Jolteon, then decided to let it go. I felt Jolteon's presence behind me, as he hopped on the rail, carefully balencing.

Years
    Lucky sat in her room, watching a documentry on wild Pokemon behavior. Although she found the program tiring, she watched it becuase it was one of those times when nothing was on. She would go talk to somebody, but her best friend, Kaylie, had to attend her aunt's wedding, and couldn't come with me on the cruise. I had been calling her every day, but it wasn't the same as her being there, no matter what my parnets tried to tell her.

Lucky sighed at the announcment. Two hours seemed so far away. Sensing her bordom, Flareon set her small head on Lucky's lap. Flareon, her first and favorite Pokemon, was smaller than most others, but also stronger. It gave new meaning to the saying, "Big things come in small packages". She was definatly up to anything, and had the potential to go far.

"Nothing to do..." Lucky sighed. "Want to go get something to eat?"

"Flareon!" she cried, eager to get something to eat. Neither had eaten for a while, and were both starving.

"Ok, lets go," Lucky said, while walking out the door. They walked over to the food court, and Lucky ordered something for the two of them. When their orders were paid for and ready, Lucky went out on the dock to eat, and watched the waves crash against the side of the boat.

Years
    I noticed a young woman walk by, and I politly got out of the way, when suddenly the boat lurched. the lady fell, and was falling off the ship, when suddenly I grabbed her wrist, and hauled her back onto the deck. I heard the captian over the intercom "I'm sorry for the inconvenience, a Wailord accidently ran into the ship." After the message was over, the lady said, "thank you for rescuing me" and walked away. throughout the event, I hadn't said a word...

Years
    Lucky sighed, she thought the crusie would be a lot better than what it was. It wasn't all that uncommon for a Pokemon to bump into the ship, and that was about the millionith person who had fallen overboard, or almost, that week. I didn't worry about it too much. If worse came to worse, and I did fall over, Vaperon would be there to help me all the way.

As thoughts drifted through my mind, I stood by the railing, letting the cool mist hit my face, and for once on this trip, I was somewhat happy.

Years
    as my attention went back to the ocean, I noticed that there was an entire pod of wailord nearby! one jumped above the surface, making it known to all how big it really was... When it hit the water again, it caused a good size wave, but the boat was un-affected..

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Name: Dean Major
    Description: Wears a black hoodie and a blue jeans. Sometimes white cap.
    Personallity: Quiet, keeps to himself. A mysterious character
    Pokemon: Flareon (Sodern), Golem (Isis), Minun ( Opelt) , Gangar (Jinzo) , Hitmontop (Topper) Golduck (Eroll)

If your willin to take on more?

Years
    Lucky sighed, and moved away from the rail. She liked the mist, but getting hit with a wave of water wasn't her idea of fun. She walked back over to her room, once again, bored. She hoped that once they got off the cruise, things would get more interesting.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott got down from the railing and got his binoculars out of his backpack to see how far from Valencia they were "Hmm...lets see..." Scott muttered to himself as he squinted to see, he saw the island, but it was tiny so he couldnt tell how far they were "Erm...id say we have about a half hour or so" Scott told Cloud and Anna and looked a little to the right where he saw a strange silver fog "What the-" Scott exclaimed "Anna take a look at that!" Scott said as he handed Anna the Binoculars.

Years
    Once Jolteon noticed the odd mist, he started growling, which alerted me to trouble. I saw that the others on board had noticed the mist too, and were in a mix between silence and consern...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back