• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Islands of the Mist

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Thankfully, my left arm had been broken, and I was right handed, so I didn't have much trouble hopping on Flygon's back... I was exausted, and in extreme pain, but that wouldn't stop me...

Years
    The Flygon flew off carefully, making sure that none of the gases would rise up too far. It flew upwards, and withen seconds, was out of gases. When that was over, it sped up a little, in effort to get to the nearest Pokemon Center, knowing that they had first aid stuff there.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    May I join? Or is it too late? >.>
    Name: Summer Senderson
    Description: Dark blonde hair, dark green eyes, icy blue t-shirt with the letters 'FW' on them, bracelet with blue and white 'glassy' beads, red shorts, white sneakers, icy-blue socks. ^^
    Personality: Like the two elements/types she trains: Quiet, calm, friendly. Has a fiery temper, though, if you do mess with her, or anger her.
    Pokemon: Blaziken (Female, Crimson), Milotic (Female, Tidal), Vulpix (Female, Nini)

Years
    Flygon finally reached the Pokemon Center. I dashed in, ignoring any people who were there, and grabbed the first first aid kit I found. I ran back out the door, to where Eclipse was standing.

"So what happened?" I asked before decided what to do.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I sighed, a bit angry. I had espeon use psybeam again, hopefully the charizard and it's trainer would come down.

Years
    "All right," I said to her, obvious that she had been through a lot. Thinking about it, I realized that I wouldn't want to talk about it either, given the same situation.

"Mind if I redo your arm's sling?" I asked, knowing that wrapping it first would help keep the bones together. That was if the bone didn't shatter, which I hoped it didn't.

Years
    I carefully undid the sling, and held up her arm with one hand. With my free hand I wrapped her arm up in a bandage, tight enough to keep the bones in place, but not tight enough to cut off circulation. After it was banadaged, I carefully put the sling back in place.

After that I treated a couple scraches with antibiotic cream, making sure that they wouldn't get infected.

"Anywhere around here that you know of where we could take you?" I asked, hoping that they had a hospital somewhere on the island.

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
    "What do you mean it's out of order!" AJ yelled to the abnormally tall, body guard/sumo wrestler like sailor gaurding the Pokeball Transporter. "Ya can't use it, godit?" He folded his arms and got between AJ and the transporter.
    "ERR- Fine!" AJ yelled, "stupid sailor..." aj said under his breath. The sailor growled and AJ ran.
    It turns out the ship had docked, and as AJ was heading back to the main deck, with his back-pack thing of stuff, power on the ship started going out. And it was always behind him. AJ got suspicouse and ran off the boat.
    AJ started walking, far far far behind the others that had alraedy left. "hm, that mist has gotten thick. *Cough*"
    "If I had butterfree or pidgeotto, I could use gust. Well, better head off before I start talking to myself to much..."
    AJ headed for the pokemon center, not sure if there was one. He needed to contact the professor to trade in a pokemon or two. He walked through the mist, until he got to a point it was so thick he could barely see!
    "This is ridiculouse, go STARMIE!" :pokeball:
    "bRRRr-rr"
    "Starmie, use spinning tackle to blow this mist away!"
    "BrRRr-R"
    Starmie spun quickly in the air, as the fog began to move a little bit. "This is sad, come on starmie."
    Starmie quit spinning, and followed AJ. They went off in search of the pokemon center.

OOC: Sorry this is short, and generally pointless, but had to post to show I was still here. And I'll post again later.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Summer was just walking around with her Vulkpix in her arms, too lost in thought..."Let's see... GAH!"
    Suddenly, her Vulpix squirmed a bit, jumped out of her arms, and ran off in of a Pok?mon trainer.... With a Starmie?
    "No! Nini, you might want to battle, but no!" The frustrated girl cried as she ran after the small Vulpix.

Last edited:

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
    A kid yells about something from a couple yards behind him. "Is he talking to me?" AJ thought to himself. Confused as well, AJ and starmie started walking over to him. "Hi, sorry I don't know where everyone is. I was on the ship when a thick fog rolled in, and when we docked, all the trainers on board were getting off, angry at the captain. Were you on the ship to?"

AJ thought for a minute. "Why did I come out here?" Thinking back to before he left. He gazed off into a flashback.

"AJ, I'm afraid the Forest Green City Gym still can't accept your application for the next gym leader here." Said an old man, who worked at the front desk.
    "Why Not!" AJ yelled back, he had repeatedly submitted it to them over the past year. The current gym leader was due to retire by the end of the year (being 72)! And very few plant trainers lived in Forrest Green. Most were girls, and they usually moved to Celedon City to work with Erika at her gym. Still, some remained.
    AJ's wynaut popped out of it's pokeball. "WYYYYYY-" AJ grabbed it and held it's mouth shut.
    "I'm afraid your wynaut is part of the problem," he said. "What?" AJ said, hurt a little. Since he won his wynaut egg, it's been the only pokemon he got as a baby. He felt a certain, Big Brother like bond to it.
    "You need to be a plant trainer to work here. Obviously."
    "I know that! And I pride myself on specifically being a plant trainer, see!" AJ released some pokeballs. A Bulbasaur, a Weepinbell, a Tangela, and an Oddish appeared. They all said their name in greeting.
    "Mr.Halliwell, according to this...4 out of your 15 pokemon, are plant type. And you have other pokemon stronger then your plant types, this starmie, and this umbreon for example. We're afraid the ratios just don't look good on our records. Perhaps, if you caught more plant types we'd be able to reconsider your proposal. I'm sorry," the man handed the application back to AJ, and he returned all his pokemon.
    AJ scrunched up the application. "Fine...then I'll just go out, and catch more plant pokemon..." AJ said, storming out of the building. On the door, was a flier, "Valencia Island Tickets-- On sale!" AJ took out his cell phone, and dialed the number.
    "Hello?"

"Hello?" AJ looked back at the person. He blinked a couple times. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" AJ said, not listening at all.

OOC: Felt like a character-developing backround statement. Hope I'm allowed to do that?

Years
    OOC: sure, but if you could make it eisiar to tell what was a flashback and what wasn't, it'd be nice

IC: I wasn't sure who the guy was talking to, and didn't really care.. After all, my mind was busy re-living the nightmare I had just gone through

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back