• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Islands of the Mist

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna took the binoculars and looked gasping.
    "What in the world could that be?!?!?", Anna gasped.
    "Raichu!", Sparkle gasped.
    Jasmine got up and walked over looking just as worried. Her Absol jumped back from the rail.
    "What can this be?", Jasmine asked.

Years
    Suddenly, my Sableye jumped out of wherever he was hiding, ran down the deck, jumped onto the Raichu trainer's shoulder, jumped again, and landed on mine. I had to shift my weight to deal with the Sableye, but other than that, it hardly even registered...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "Its probably just...ya know...a...a storm?" Scott said trying to hide his concern "Thats no storm..." Cloud said and looked for himself "That somethin else...but i have no idea..." Cloud said and shook his head "Well we should just wait and see for ourselves when we dock" Scott sighed and looked at the fog, which seemed to be engulfing the island now "We Have Just gotten word from one of our crew that a strange fog is covering Valencia, we will dock there anyhow" the captian said over the intercom as the ship still sailed towards Valencia.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Alaina couldn't believe the stupidity of the captain. This was no ordinary storm.... yet they were going to dock anyways! Her Jolteon was letting out sparks from the electricity in the air. Alaina shivered.

OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting! I kinda forgot about this one!!

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
    (Can I still join?)
    Name: A.J. Halliwell
    Description: American Descent, but wears loose Chinese clothing. A white over shirt, and a black inside shirt. (See: Seraph from the matrix) White hair, (see: RS male character.) No belt, has these bracelet things that hold the pokeballs (this is really interesting! I'll go into detail at another time though) Black sandal kinda things.
    Personality: Quiet, shy, to himself kinda guy. But ready, willing, and able to help at anytime!
    Pokemon: IC Response: "I wanna catch some pokemon on this trip, so I only brought some"-
    Bulbasaur, Weepinbell, Starmie, Hitmonlee, and his baby Wynaut.

================================================

Hearing all the commotion, AJ had come up to the deck. "Why can't I ever get any peace and quiet when I travel..." AJ complained. Out of the corner, His wynaut jumped up and said "WYYYYY NOT!"
    AJ returned his wynaut annoyingly. "Stay in your pokeball!" Wynaut jumped out again, and gave a sad "wyyy..." "WHY NOT!" AJ yelled, and returned it again.

AJ Walked over to the rail, and looked over the side. Before he left his hometown of Forest Green City to take this trip, he was sure to have checked the weather thoroughly (sp*)? "That's...not supposed to be happening..." AJ considered calling the pokecenter on Valencia Island, but decided it was probably just El nino or something.
    He stopped at a convenient little bar on the top deck! "Root beer please...Thank you," AJ paid him, and took a sip relaxing in the cool breeze.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Dean heard the announcement of the captin. "A strange fog?" Dean thought to himself. He let small little Opelt (Minun) out for some fresh air before they docked at Valencia Island.

They got out of the cabin to join the other trainers, now staring at the mist over Valencia...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Alaina patted Jolt (Jolteon) ignoring the shocks she recieved. All her Pokemon were electric, so she was used to being shocked. The mist seemed to be engulfing the entire island. What's happening? she thought to herself. Jolt whined, but managed to store the excess electricity. They both felt they may need it later.

Years
    Hearing all the commotion, Lucky emered from her room once again, only to see everyone crouded around the deck. Lucky decided to walk over and see for herself what everybody was crouding around. She liked it better when she witnessed something, instead of someone telling her what happened in their own words. She pushed her way through the croud, hearing people mutter under their breath. Flareon stayed back, not really concered with the whole crush of people.

When Lucky finally managed to make her way to the front. She saw a massive fog, but she didn't find it to be all that unusual. It was most likely stories behind it or something that had pulled all the people around it, or so she thought.

Years
    The excess amount of people drove me off, and I relaxed on a empty side of the ship. Since I was not the type who liked to be around people much, there was no reason to stay.

Years
    Name: Kirby
    Description: Male model (see tr. card 2 the right)
    Personallity: Strict, but honest
    Pokemon: (Up to 6 no legendarys) see trainer card
    i awoke quickly from my slumber, and got out from my cabin, i saw mist spreading, but wasnt scared... my pokemon were vicious and evil, they didnt take too kindly to enemies... i was the Indigo League Champion after all...

Years
    I noticed the new guy, and a quiet growl form sableye told me this was not the person I wanted to be stuck with for long periods of time. I moved away from the person, until sableye stopped growling..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Alaina and Jolt headed away from the crowds of people. This was even too much for her! They went to the opposite side of the ship and saw two trainers. Jolt was not fond of the male, and let him know by a sharp bark.

Years
    Lucky moved away from the croud, having seen all that she needed to. On board was a male trainer, one she haden't seen before. Of course, she hadn't been around much, so it didn't suprise her much. She noted that a couple other trainers on board seemed to dislike the trainer, along with their Pokemon. Lucky didn't really know what to think of him yet, but decided that she would later on.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Alaina noticed how tense the Sabeleye was and though of an immediate cure. She pulled out a blue Pokeblock and held it out to the uneasy Pokemon, hoping it would accept the gift.

Years
    Since the Sableye wasn't used to anyone but me, it just stayed tense... it felt power running through it, as it prepared to attack the male trainer if he proved to be a threat...

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    OOC: I assume you all r talking bout Dean(me). Since I was the only person to sign-up w/ a male character. 'sides Latios.

---------------
    IC: Dean and Minun stood their ground at the tense Sableye. Minun pounced off my shoulder now facing the Sableye. 'Min- uuuuu!!!' It shouted angerily. Its cheeks jolted with static.

"Come on Opelt(minun). We're 'bout to land." Dean said picking his Minun up and back on his shoulder. Clearly they weren't wanted here.

Minun turned around from Dean's shoulder and stuck out it's tongue at the Sableye.
    They went to the front of the ship to observe the foggy island.

Years
    OOC: actually, it was Kirby I was getting angry at...

IC: Sableye had dozed off on my shoulder after figuring out the mis-understanding that had just occured, and I had relaxed slightly..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Alaina tossed the Pokeblock to the Sabeleye, as a small gift of friendship. To show she didn't intend harm. She walked over to the trainer, Jolt tensly trotting beside her. "Hey," she said. "I don't recognize you. My name's Alaina, and this is my Jolteon, Jolt."

Years
    "I'm Eclipse. pleased to meet you." I said politly. Sableye happily ate the pokeblock, then with it's psy powers said, "thanks!" before glansing at me and projecting something only I could 'hear'. I muttered somehting about obsession, then got a CD out of my backpack and gave it to Sableye. he carefully took it, then ran off with my Jolteon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back