• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IT'S COMINGGG. o__o

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    THE INEVITABLE SCHOOOL.

I know some of you aren't even in school anymore, but for those who are, thoughts? 8D
    I feel like summer just started. o_o And now it's almost over? Jeeez. It starts on the 25th for me. And I'm going into highschool. Lol freshmen. ; w;

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    Believe it or not, I can't wait until school starts, really. I need something to do.

*is going to be a sophomore*

I get that feeling about a week or two before school actually starts. The first week is always easy and enjoyable, then you realize that you just lost all your freedom for a longgg time. Which sucks.

Ahh, going to a huge highschool is going to be fun. 8D

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    We start on the 25th and I AM EXCITED \o/!! I start my senior year, so that's like, reason enough to want to start for me XD And yeah, I too am pretty bored with summer now and want to go back.

Years
    Believe it or not, I can't wait until school starts, really. I need something to do.

*is going to be a sophomore*

I honestly couldn't of said anything different. I need something to do, I am looking forward to it, AND I am going to be a sophomore. ._.'

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    Although there's the price of loss of precious hours of sleep and some freedom, there's always a benefit to make up for these. I personally don't mind these; I've been in school long enough to know that everything isn't really stripping freedom. Homework, projects, whatever. I've learned that if you really put your mind into something, you can actually make things fun.

It all just depends on what you make it. You can make school boring, or you could make it fun.

That is actually very true, I have found. Doing a project with blaring music and lots of time lets you get into the groove, and then you're done.
    Math, however, I cannot make the least bit enjoyable. ; ^;

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about highschool. But kinda scared. :D Although that's typical, so whatever. :P

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    When I clicked this thread I thought it was one of those fun topics about 2012. But no, this is MUCH MUCH WORSE!!

It seems the older I get the faster the years fly by XP

School is no fun because school means less time on PC :(

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Although I'm not in school anymore, I did like returning to it because there just wasn't anything to do during the summer. I had jobs, but wasn't enough to cure my boredom. School was the best way to keep myself occupied instead of being idle of three months.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    Not scared, per say, just nervous. ^^

I hate all math, geometry, algebra, whatever. It's alll a living hell. ;-;

And yes, less time on PC is a bummer to all. ENJOY THE ONE HOUR YOU HAVE FREE AFTER SCHOOL.

Well, more like seven hours, but it feels like one. ;-;

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Aye, school starts about 1/6 into September.
    Back then it started on the 9th, which is my birthday. Lately, it's been around the 7th or 5th.

Ayeayeyaye.

I hate school. So much.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Erm...I start TOMORROW. ._.

I'm honestly excited to go back though. Finally something else to do besides lay down at home and do nothing.

Euphoric Magikarp

Magikarp ~<3
    Years
    The only good thing about going back to school is that I get to buy a bunch of new orange clothes :3. Oh yeah and friends, but mostly orange stuff.

I also go back the 25th (Junior now :3).

Lash

Years
    I go in and out of moods on whether or not I am looking forward to it or not. I am certainly not ready for this year, not at all. Summer came and went >:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, I'm going to be a Senior this year; so I'm not half as upset to return this year as I am usually. Plus, my school just started offering Japanese this year, so that is going to be a lot of fun!
    (We're going to use "distance learning"... we will be taught by a person half way around the world via webcams!)

Err... Besides that, I suppose I have missed my friends too. A lot of them go away for the summer and I don't get to see them. :/

By the way, I return on the 13 of this month.
    (This is my last full week of summer. :'()

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    It's coming yes. But not untill September for me ^____^
    Still have to finish my job..
    Would be a little bit drastic to have school directly after it, wouldn't it o__o

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    School started about. 33 Weeks ago for us xD. Wait no 34 as Term 1 was an 11 week term. School must start much earlier in Australia than anywhere else as we are already in Term 3. Semester 1 is GONE xD

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Schools starts in less than one hour, for me.

Ah~ Those two weeks of winter holidays passed way too fast. At least they were fun.
    And it's not that bad to go back actually- I'm tired of being lazy, if that's even possible.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    The nearing of school and end of summer still has me with mixed feelings. My boyfriend went away for the entire summer and is coming back August 24th, so one side is happy summer is ending. Another side however, is dreading the preseason of soccer and obviously the start of school. I'm going to be a junior, plus I have a full schedule on my hands. *dies* x-x;;

-Neko

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I'm going back on the 3rd of September so I guess that's alright, but this holiday has flown by so fast already. I have my holiday soon to look forward to though ^^; I am really not looking forward to school, although I don't hate it. I'm going to be so busy this year - lots of revision and exams early in November.

Back