• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IT'S COMINGGG. o__o

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    I register in a week... err

and then start on the 21 or something of aug.

Im not ready for school at alll

1/3 summer readings done, 0/1 summer math

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    Man, I still have to read a friggin Non fiction book before school starts for AP english. x-x
    I swear, school is determined to keep and iron grip on our freedom, even during summer.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I am starting my Freshmen year of college in 18 days. I am so scared, that I am moving and everything...worse part is we have summer reading (just read the assigned book for the frosh class) and I didn't XD.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    I am starting my Freshmen year of college in 18 days. I am so scared, that I am moving and everything...worse part is we have summer reading (just read the assigned book for the frosh class) and I didn't XD.
    o.o Oh man, not finishing a summer project? That's reason enough for me to be scared. I have a phobia about getting in trouble at school. XD Never gotten a detention. EVER.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013

Oh, wow, that's exactly my predicament, only substitute college for high school. I have summer reading I haven't even... thought about, until now. D:

Years
    Grah I start on the 18th.

I guess I actually get my High School jitters now, even though I'm going to be a junior.

.-. I went to the same school from 7th to 10th, so I never really got that "omg high school" feeling and I've had the same friends for 4 years. Now I'm going to a new school where I know absolutely NO ONE and by now everyone has their groups that they hang out in, I'm so scared. The good thing is, is that the school is divided into two campuses (9-10 and 11-12) so all those my age will be new to the building too.

I still have AP Chemistry work, and a book to read for AP English IV...Summer is boring but I like my free time. ;_;

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    I go back September 7th. I'm happy I still have a month left. I'm gonna be in 8th grade.

School shouldn't be so bad. 7th grade was easy because I was unofficially allowed to skip a few classes for being so ahead. That makes me sound dorky. >.< Anyway, I always have fun back-to-school shopping. I can get pretty much anything I want if I can convince my mom I need it. I can see all my friends more easily, but I'm worried that I'll have classes with no friends. That's torture, ecspecially for group projects. I'm kinda worried that I'll do bad in math becasue I barely passed. Oh well.
    Now I'm gonna have to pay attention to what I wear again and see that it matches. D:

I'll miss the lack of freedom, but I like getting up early and I can take solace in that I still have my weekends.

Years
    Can't wait to get back up to Sheffield and start my 5th year at Uni. I'm gonna be a bloody school teacher next year. WTF is that about?!

Can't believe they're actually gonna put me in charge of a you lot.

s'alright though 'cos I get to teach you all differentials, integrals and complex numbers.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    Can't wait to get back up to Sheffield and start my 5th year at Uni. I'm gonna be a bloody school teacher next year. WTF is that about?!

Can't believe they're actually gonna put me in charge of a you lot.

s'alright though 'cos I get to teach you all differentials, integrals and complex numbers.
    You're going to be a teacher? o-o That's cool. BE A COOL TEACHER. ]<

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I am Kinda anxious, I am moving to Year 2, US Secondary. But I have Year 3 ELA and MAYBE Algebra I o_0'''... It's a new school and there's no telling. I kinda Wanna go but I am anxious about it. I enter on the 25th. Just a few more weeks. I hope I can make that San Antonio Vacation.

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    @ Gymnotide:Then what would you like to say for us victims, who have already started their schools?

Yay, most of you people are starting their 8th grades. That makes you my juniors. ^^. Kiddos!

Note: I was like "yay" because I love juniors. I never boss them around (I'm not quite sure if this is the truth). xD:P

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Argh I know I start August 25th

Freshman (or women lol) ftw? Or ftl.. I won't know until then x.x

And I have to WALK TO SVHOOL

ARRRGH - ish deathly afraid of crosswalks-

-emo corner- Dx why msut summer end?!?!?! And I have to retake algebra..WHICH I HATED

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im going to be a senior in high school and I start on the 18th, my B-Day is the 15th!

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
    I just started 9th grade... And I'm already in the 'dumb kids' algebra class... *sob*
    But I make up for it with a 12th grade reading level. ^.^

I'm already waiting for vacation. I absolutely hate going to school. When I was a little kid I was the kind of person who would rather make up stuff to play than do something organized like 'camp' or 'school'. Which is why, years and years later, I hate school.

Lash

Years
    Oy, school now starts tomorrow, and I won't be able to sleep. I just hope tomorrow isn't a repeat of my first day last year :(

Teacher: Patrick, wake up.
    Pat: Yeah whatever. *Falls back asleep*
    Teacher: Listen to me, wake up!
    Pat: Listen you, shut up! This is my first day at this hellhole that you work at with your phail job, so unless you want me to smash your head against that wall right there, I suggest you shut up and let me sleep.

Yeah, since there is a cop on campus, that would be funny but not good, not good at all. Especially considering the fact that I'm on probation :(

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    And here I'll go again to school tomorrow. Monday's back T_T

Whoever heard of an insane person who says: OMFG! I love school

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Eh? I don't go back to school until the 18th IIRC. =P Lucky me, I guess...

Beginnings

thx tom-san for banner/avvy
    Years
    School starts for me on the 2nd, so I still have a little time,
    Freshmen year 0_o
    I'm pretty excited,
    1) its highschool
    2) 8th grade I had to transfer schools because of a boundary change, so I'll be seeing all my old friends again :)

Back