• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IT'S COMINGGG. o__o

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm not going to School this year. I'm having a teacher come to my house just like I did last year. I'm actually anxious to do this again. I'm curious on how the teacher will act around me. Every teacher acts differently. And I always test them to see what they're like on the first day. Are they bitter? Are they joyful? Are they uncomfortable when you're around? Are they upset if you're a Straight-A student, and they feel like they can't teach? It's fun to see how they act. Every teacher is different in a good way, and a bad. This year I'm hoping to make them cry. >: D Kidding. XD

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    Tomorrow's gonna be my first day of school (after vacations)
    Meh, I feel so damn sad because the teacher I loved the most resigned. That's probably the worstest thing ever T_T

What makes it worstestest: That stupid teacher which I use to despise is gonna take my maths. T_T

Argh! est: IT'S HIGH-SCHOOL! NOOOO! I WANNA START MY LIFE AGAIN!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    AAAAHHH NO. .___.

I start September... something. I forgot the date, probably the second, but I don't want to think about it. I'm on vacation mode until school starts. ;__; I'm going to be a Junior this year; I just hope this year goes better than my unnecessary-drama-filled Sophomore year.

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
    I have to go back in about a week. The only reason I'm looking forward to school is to wear my new clothes. @_@ The novelty will wear off that quickly though...

I'm going to be a Junior in a stupid little southern school. Almost everybody there is a jerk, and they have the stupidest dress-code ever. You dont ever feel comfy there...ever. Like your always being watched by that fat, mean assistant principal...

The thing that I loved so much about summer vaca. is that it let you get back to your roots. Ya know, just be yourself and do what you want. Away from all of the drama, peer pressure and drugs of high-school. And not getting up at 5 in the morning EVERY DAY, hoping that the buss would get in a wreck so it wouldn't come and you could skip school. And walking 2 miles home in the summer's heat.

...gawd I hate my school. :(

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
    Well, I'm not going back to school til September, due to we broke up later than most of you guys. And what I do is just try and get the most of my last day of the holidays.

Are any of you guys doing tests when you go back? I'll still be 10 and most people will be 11 when we take the Kent Secondary Selection tests. So I'd be doing only a year above me work, but let's provide I've practiced.

Anyway, my Mom/Mum said that she hated high school/secondary school. So, perhaps I can understand why most people are dreading it here.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    My mom said that high school was fun, and most people think high school is the peak of the school experience. I've seen the school itself before, and it's absolutely beautiful. Red brick buildings, surrounded in green grass and the shade of trees. ^^
    According to my sister, the teachers she had were cool. I'm interested to see how my experience is. :/

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
    Well, I'm not in High School/Secondary School yet, I'm moving into the last year of Primary school. Anyway, if your American, it might be nicer for you, let's bare in mind the old ratbag of a place where my Mum went. It was horrible, I saw it.

Anyway, I guess your Mum had a lucky chancing that she went to a nice High School/Secondary school.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I can't wait to be back in school. I have been on holiday for 2 weeks but I hate it. I have nothing to do and would much rather be in school.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Meh, school doesn't start until sometime in early September. But heh, my best friend isn't in the same school as me anymore, so I'm going to be a little upset. ;;

Look at the bright side, we're still in summer. This kid that I know has already been in school for a week or so. o_o

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I start on September 2nd, so I still have about a month to goof off. In fact, I just got this holiday five days ago. xD

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I start on September 3rd; I don't really mind, because my summer has been mostly boring. But I'm starting middle school... so I'm a bit nervous. xD

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Well, I'm taking an Online Correspondence Course this year, and I'm kinda looking forward to it. (the public schools have been hassling me for the past 2 years now)

We decided to start on August 28- The date of of the first American Saint (Elizibeth Ann Seton)'s Birthday.

Perfect. that gives me close to a month to get ready, PLENTY of time to finish any preliminary Paperwork and the books to arrive (the actual place is only about 2-3 hours away). And the school is named after the previously mentioned Saint, so it makes perfect sence to start then.

The only thing I'll miss is having SOME friends around... But, I think we can figure something out so I still have a social life.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    This makes me think I should've made a thread like this for Australians in December...

I left my last year at school in June. Come September, I'm off to college. I'm not a morning person so like to lie in bed until the last minute possible, thus it being close enough to walk to is great because I can sleep for another thirty minutes. ¦D

Andrew1989

neet
    Years
    When I look back at the years, I still wish I was 'at' school (as it gave me something to do at least). Sure I hated it an all.... but if there was one thing that it did, it helped pass the time :).

Ivan the Lucario

gimme o.o
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2008
    I'm back at school already XDD, I undertand this stage is called college now?, anyway, it was totally worth it cause I got out in may o.o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Well, I started my school term in May so I'm actually... really looking forward to the next little while. I'll be free from school yaaaay! Except... I have to work instead, which I dislike even more than school, so it's not that great. XD; I'd rather have another school term.

Regardless, I have an exam tomorrow, two more next week, and then I'm done and I get to laugh at all the people going back to school soon. D;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Starting my second year of university. I'm not looking forward to it, but I'm not dreading it either. I want summer to keep going because I get to sit on my butt all day, not because I don't like school.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    I start 8th grade on the 25th :]

Tbh, I'm happy... I really missed my friends, and summer is getting kinda.. very boring -.-

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    I start 8th grade on the 25th :]

Tbh, I'm happy... I really missed my friends, and summer is getting kinda.. very boring -.-

Isn't that sad? We all look forward to summer near the end of school, yet get kind of excited when it's about to start again. It happens to me every year, and it's horribly annoying, because I know that I'm going to wish for summer to be back about three weeks into the year, but I can't help being excited.

Maybe this year I'll try to keep up a positive outlook. ._.

Back