• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen It's Official!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Now this generation has starters that are going to be difficult for me to choose.. They all look so good and the designs a great but I think that Tsutaaja's final evolution could be a bit better.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Great, another Fire/Fighting.

I was really hoping those were fake...

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • what the heck man?...am i missing something...
    how does THIS prove that the ones we've seen are the ones
    he's talking about?...this still doesn't prove anything for me... =\

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Pokabu Final Evo : Looks pretty good..though I would have prefered a warthog or a bushpig
    Mijimaru Final Evo: Ehhh...could have been much better my friend made a better evo than that...in about 2 hours
    TSutaja Final Evo: Love it though the green color change is a bit odd..Also wouldnt losing arms change her move set alittle ?

Zackraa

Nom Nom Nom
    Years
  • It's Official!!!!!

oh wow that quote proves nothing about the 2ch fakemon designs

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Tsutajaa doesnt look very western to me...and its true that even that quote may be fake

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2010
    Exactly, it doesn't prove anything. I was going to say that too on my earlier post, but I didn't, because of them "OH HELL TO THE NOES! THEY'RE REAL! SHUT UP YOU STUPID PERSON! THEY ARE NOT FAKE, I CAN GUARANTEE!" people. That quote doesn't necessarily refer to the starter evolutions we've seen. There, I said it too, like I intended on my previous post.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    My Opinions....

Screw Tsuutaja, its just treecko.
    I now appreciate Miju's final evo, because Sugi explained it to everyone and I may pick it.
    Pokabu is my favorite starter and I am tempted to pick it though I like Miju's evos better.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Oh, come on...Pokabu's evos are for real? Yet another reason why I'm not going for it. The evos for Tsutarja and Mijumaru are epic IMO and I'm going for them (especially the latter; it reminds me of a unicorn).

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I actually wouldn't be disappointed if the leaked trio were real. All three of the fully-evolved forms look pretty sweet in their own way. I'm still choosing Pyroink though because his evolved forms seem to get the most hate. D:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    grass beginner = win,hopefully its part dragon type, if not worst generation yet (when it comes to beginners) but no matter what, itll be the only good looking one.
    fire = fail, worst design ever, absolutely hideous.
    water = meh, dont care, its ugly enough for me not to make a witty remark.

so their true, big whoop, but id find it funny if that was faked, & it turns out they are fake (this is a joke) :P

gen5 better have some good fire types since all the ones so far are so ****ing ugly.

im starting to think people where right gen5 is plain fail, at least with pokemon, the region looks great...

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    WHERE IS A LINK TO THE PICTURES

its the ones that were once thought to be fake, anyhow It's Official!!!!! It's Official!!!!! It's Official!!!!!
    oh and Timbjerr I definetly agree. I was with Charpig from the start and as UBERBEASTLY as Mijumune (made up name I just think its sound cool) looks I can't turn back, and I do like Blazorback/Boarbeque

rockets>u

The Champion of on-and-off
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2011
    I hope the pictures of the evolutions are fake.

The fire starter looks disgusting, what the hell? I understand it is a boar and everything but come on...A fat square thing? What is it supposed to be?

The water starter's third form just looks bland.

The grass one would be my favorite.

Worst starter trio IMO, oh well they had to run out of ideas eventually given the high quality of pokes in earlier generations.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back