• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Wow. Those are great names!! I like how the earlier Eeveelutions have very clever names. Glaceon and Leafeon is a bit too....simple. They should have been a bit more clever when creating the names for those two pokemon....I have another one!

How aboot>>
    Spoiler:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • Already like I promised, the contest is over now. I thin kAbsol Master won. Her's was really good.

New contest: If you have a Quizilla account, make an eeveeluton quiz.
    EX: What Eeveelution are you?

Again i ask to please not start a new topic w/o permission.

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
    Years
  • Well, I'm doin' alright. I don't know you.... But I did read the first page of this topic, so I know you're co-owner. I think. Right? Anyways, welcome back.
    By the way, I made a feeble attempt at making an Eeveelution quiz on Quizilla. Here it is, don't laugh too hard: https://quizilla.com/users/PhlaemingPhoenix/quizzes/~%7C~%20Which%20Eeveelution%20Are%20You%3F%20~%7C~/
    And yes, I know there's only 8 total Eevee peoples (Eevee and the 7 evos). And yes, I do know there are nine choices for each question. o.O Spooky, no?

001_akoO

ooka_100's Arch Nemisis
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 20, 2007
    Ummmmm regular eevee, i also took your elements quiz and got earth and grass

MrCheeseyPuff

Stealth CoOwner:The Ninja Club
    Years
  • Well, which Eeveelution do you think would best fit your personality if you made the quiz or had your pick of them all?
    EDIT: I gotta go do my homework.... Gotta read something about monkeys for English. See ya tomorrow!

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • Haha you've finally returned! sorry for bumping you from co-ownership but i thought you quit! Oh Mr cheesey (XD STILL FUN TO SAY!) nice quiz I spose. first place so far lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I've taken a quiz like that, I'm Umbreon. Though I am good at manipulating quizzes, especially if they're kinda dumb... >_>

Yeah, me, too. Unless the quiz has a million different outcomes. I never come out to be what I want when I take quizzes...DX I'd probably be a Glaceon or Leafeon if I took the Eeveelution quiz. They are my two least favorite Eeveelutions.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • Umm, I just took the quiz and I got some wierd black blobby thing. What the heck is it? :S

Aaanyway, can I join the club? :)
    hmm... i dunno... sure you can join, welcome to the club! also, since you seem new to pc, welcome to the forums!

Back