• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

DC89

Water/Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Hi! I wanna join. I am an Eevee fan. My favorite evolution is vaporeon because I also like water Poke's. i would like to know what you guys do and all that to get caught up.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Sure you can join, DC89. Welcome to the club! You have to wait for Izy to add you in the list.
    Think up a slogan for the Eevee fanclub?
    What is a slogan? I am not sure.

~Rene~ :t025:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Something serious has gone wrong with my wi-fi. I tried to get onto the GTS and it just keeps saying "Communication error..."

Oh dear. Sorry about this, I don't know what's wrong with it. It hasn't been working all day!

Can I join this club btw?

Last edited:

DC89

Water/Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • alright. This slogan isn't catchy but......
    Eevee fan club-Fans welcome
    The Eevee fan club- join the fun

EDIT: Can you be on Wi Fi with Dial up?

Jr. Berry Master

What me worry?
    Years
  • Eevee Fan Club Slogan ideas
    • All Eevee, All the time!
    • Eevee Fans UNITE!
    • We love Eevee!
    • We are still working on a better slogan (I know it's taken, but it's good)

RE: Shiney Eevee
    Want anything specific in trade? (I don't have everything, but I have quite a few -- sorry no events or other shineys)
    - Sunday should be ok 4 me.
    We need to discuss time (and timezones).
    I'm in Eastern timezone. How about the rest of you?

FC = 2535 0355 9100
    Name = Brad

Soulflame: WiFi is dead simple.
    1. Make sure the person you are going to trade with is in you Pal Pad (FC & Name)
    2. Make sure you are in their Pal Pad
    3. Go downstairs in a PC & Connect to WiFi
    4. If anyone in your Pal Pad is on WiFi, you will see them.

Last edited:

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
  • RE: Shiney Eevee
    Want anything specific in trade? (I don't have everything, but I have quite a few -- sorry no events or other shineys)
    - Sunday should be ok 4 me.
    We need to discuss time (and timezones).
    I'm in Eastern timezone. How about the rest of you?

I'm on the time zone that goes through London...

If you have any of these for the eevee then that would be great! They are in the order of preference. (Any of the female evolutions of these would be fine also)

Entei
    Raikou
    Bulbasaur
    Totodile
    Squirtle
    Cyndaquil
    Chickorita
    Mudkip
    Torchic

If you don't have any of these or don't want to trade them, then thats fine...anything would do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the topic...Slogans could be:

Dream Big (from Izy's banners)
    Ummm...thats all I can think of :( and it wasn't even my own idea

Last edited:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • I'm on the time zone that goes through London...

If you have any of these for the eevee then that would be great! They are in the order of preference. (Any of the female evolutions of these would be fine also)

Entei
    Raikou
    Bulbasaur
    Totodile
    Squirtle
    Cyndaquil
    Chickorita
    Mudkip
    Torchic

If you don't have any of these or don't want to trade them, then thats fine...anything would do.

Don't bother Jason, I already said I'd do it for free.

But please ask my permission first in future before you go offering away my clones for free. It's not easy cloning with a USB connector, you know. It takes about an hour to do four clones. It took me 3 days to clone all my shinies and give them to you. I didn't mind, of course, because you're my bro but I'd appreciate it if you didn't take me for granted and get all the credit for it.

However, I'm having serious wi-fi problems at the moment so I can't clone them. I'll need your help sorting it out, Jason, I have no idea what's wrong.

EDIT: Actually, I could do with a Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Totodile or Torchic now you mention it :)

Quidoo

Years
  • Excuse me? You said you'd do it for free?! Uhh, I just asked you to clone my eevee! So I could give it to these people! :\ I don't know why you're telling me what I should recieve in this trade!

EDIT: Umm, sorry about these useless posts, people, but Lady Nicole isn't cloning the eevee anymore because she thinks that the clones belong to the cloner :\...anyway. Does anyone here know of any people that can clone quite quickly...I kind of need to get it cloned quick, ready for sunday. Thanks.

Last edited:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • This is awful. So now you're using me so that you can get stuff off people? Oh great, thanks a lot! So the idea is that I get absolutely nothing for doing all the work, spending over an hour doing clones and you get starters and legends and credit for being "nice" when you've done bugger all. Is that right?

Attention: People wanting shiny Eevee

I'm really sorry, I'm having problems with wi-fi at the moment so I can't clone or trade, but if you still want your shiny Eevee I'll PM you and let you know when it's ready. I'll check back to see who wants one and I'll make a note of it.
    I know my brother shouldn't have gone around offering away my clones for nothing without asking my permission first but you've been promised now and I don't want to take that away from you.

EDIT: Jason, how are you planning to get someone to clone that Eevee when it's on my Pearl game and you have no wi-fi?

Quidoo

Years
  • Umm, it would be nice if you could use the PM feature instead of filling this thread full of rubbish...

EDIT: Jason, how are you planning to get someone to clone that Eevee when it's on my Pearl game and you have no wi-fi?

*Taps nose*

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • *Taps nose*

Oh I see, you're going to take my Pearl game without my permission and go to a wi-fi hotspot. Nice. Just like when you stole my entire collection of games once and lost them all. And when you traded my most prized possession at the time with your friend in return for something for you. And when you sprayed bleach in my face and then went into my room and had a little destruction party there with your friends. Oh very nice! You make me sick.

If I had it my way, I'd trade the shiny Eevee for something good, clone whatever the person gave me, and then trade it back. That way, no-one loses and everyone gains.

EDIT: I do loads for you, Jason. I stand up for you all the time...I just wish you were the same with me :'(

Last edited:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Look, I'm really sorry everyone. This is all my fault T_T

Please don't judge my brother too harshly. He's a nice, sweet bloke really, even if his actions can be a little too...influenced...by his friends at times. Look, he's just trying his best to please everyone and I was just being selfish, OK? It's completely my fault and all blame can quite safely lie with me.

I've been acting really silly and selfish and I'm thoroughly ashamed of myself. I'm sorry about all this arguing and confusion, you'll all get your shiny Eevee once I've fixed my wi-fi, I assure you, and you'll probably be trading from Jason's game so it's a joint effort.

Just to let you know, this Eevee is freshly hatched (level 1) and it's completely untouched :)

Last edited:

x BlonDe x

Eevee lovin' ♥
    Years
  • That's really nice of you to do that for Jason, Lady Nicole. He's your brother, right? If you'd like, I can give you one of my legendaries if you could clone it and give mine back to me?

I like the "Dream Big" for a slogan. :)

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Sure BlonDe, that can be arranged :)
    I don't have any wi-fi at the moment though, there's something wrong with it. It hasn't been letting me connect :(
    Hopefully it will mysteriously come back on by tomorrow lol. If not I'll have to do some serious investigating to get it fixed.

Yeah, Jason's my bro and he has been a wonderful bro overall :)

EDIT: For a slogan, I like "The Eeveelution Fanclub: Where you choose your type!" which was by IllusionRaigen.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • That's really nice of you, absol_master, but we can't connect to wi-fi to trade it to you. I would have cloned them earlier but I didn't know about this shiny Eevee thing until wednesday or thursday (don't remember, think it was wednesday) and I didn't clone them because wednesday I had a concert so I didn't have time and thursday I was in school till 6:30pm advertising the maths department for the open day. I also had loads of work to do as well, that's why it hasn't been done. And now I can't go on the GTS to do the cloning. Great. I'll just have to find a way to fix it.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Hmm, I have the same problem with cloning...anyway, we can't get it to you, our wifi isn't working...:(

Jason, we have a USB connector and this I why I was getting so uptight about cloning. Most cloners can clone first time simply because they don't have a USB connector, they have a compatible wireless rooter which means they simply have to look at the flashing light on the rooter to tell them when to switch off.

Now with the USB connector you basically have to reply on luck because the number of times the little clock goes round changes every time, it doesn't matter whether you move your DS or not. It's possible to clone (obviously) but very much more difficult, tedious and frustrating. EDIT: Oh and above all, time consuming.

Back