• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Izy

Todas las dias.
Years
  • akoo, which page was the last you posted in? you've only been in 3 pages of this club. i tihn kyou've given up :|

i hate how ugly eevee is in some of the games...

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Eevee is never ugly in any of the games. Not that I know of at least. And I've seen Eevee in every game. Which games does Eevee look ugly to you?

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • What do you hate most about eevee?

Hmmm...let me...think...*hours pass*

Maybe thier rarity..on all the older versions you could only got one. And the fact that when breed you get a lot of male eevees. Also in MD, how you could only be eevee if if your character was female...That miffed me off a lot. I reckon that MD should of not be so gender locked. I really hope that gender doesn't wiegh totally on what you become in MD 2. That would be a shame...

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    What do you hate most about eevee?

Hmmm...let me...think...*hours pass*

Maybe thier rarity..on all the older versions you could only got one. And the fact that when breed you get a lot of male eevees. Also in MD, how you could only be eevee if if your character was female...That miffed me off a lot. I reckon that MD should of not be so gender locked. I really hope that gender doesn't wiegh totally on what you become in MD 2. That would be a shame...

That gender thing doesn't make sense with Eevee. x[ Males are more common, yet you couldn't be an Eevee without being female? LOL...?

Anyway, what I hate the most is its rarity as well. XP

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • Hm, what I hate the most about the Eevee Squad? Tough desicion, since there isn't much. In older games the fact that there was only 1. In the newer games, you can't get Eevee until you get the National Dex.

Other than that, they are almost Legendaries. I mean, each has a specialty, like Vaporeon. Vaporean has one of the highest Special Attacks out there. After EV training it, you can actually take on Giritina with just Vaporeon and actually win, even if it isn't on level 100. If it is on level 70, then that is perfect.Water Gun/Hydro Pump, or even Ice Beam/Blizzard would take away enough HP from Giritina to allow you to just catch him.

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • Well, I finally got my Fiance's Eevee team finished, and I made the movesets different from my own. Her's, believe it or not, is actually better than mine.

Leafeon level 82
    Grass Whistle
    Sunny Day
    Synthesis
    Giga Drain

Flareon level 86
    Fire Fang
    Bite
    Fire Blast
    Sunny Day

Glaceon level 86
    Blizzard
    Mirror Coat
    Hail
    Ice Beam

Espeon level 88
    Future Sight
    Psychic
    Sunny Day
    Morning Sun

Vaporeon level 83
    Aqua Ring
    Brine
    Rain Dance
    Hydro Pump

Jolteon level 92
    Hidden Power
    Rain Dance
    Protect
    Thunder

Now, I just took out the entire Elite 4 with this team, and I didn't lose a single guy. Yes, they are stronger than they needed to be(lol), and I EV trained them all to match their specialties(like Jolteon's speed), but even still. I even ran a test sim on my computer against my team, and even though they are the same levels, her's beat mine with ease! Just the move set alone was different, and it was ungodly how badly my team was slaughtered.

Jr. Berry Master

What me worry?
    Years
  • Nice team Beloved - I like those move sets too.
    The only way I can see to improve it would be to have bred non-type moves.
    I know you were training for someone else, I'm just commenting.

What do you hate most about eevee?
    I can't think of a thing...I guess I don't hate anything about Eevee. :classic:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • What do you hate most about Eevee?
    No, there is nothing I hate most about Eevee.

~Rene~ :t025:

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • Hm, what I hate the most about the Eevee Squad? Tough desicion, since there isn't much. In older games the fact that there was only 1. In the newer games, you can't get Eevee until you get the National Dex.

Other than that, they are almost Legendaries. I mean, each has a specialty, like Vaporeon. Vaporean has one of the highest Special Attacks out there. After EV training it, you can actually take on Giritina with just Vaporeon and actually win, even if it isn't on level 100. If it is on level 70, then that is perfect.Water Gun/Hydro Pump, or even Ice Beam/Blizzard would take away enough HP from Giritina to allow you to just catch him.

Actually Vaporeon speciality is HP and through decent Special Attack (which is better than its Attack) Jolteon, Espeon and Glaceon all have higher Special Attack. Without look at Serebii...i'm sure that vaporeon's base Special Attack is 90, which while at least above average doesn't made "one of the best out there" in Terms of special attack. Plus I wouldn't conisider them Legendary, maybe in total base points but a few of them suffer (especially Flareon) from poor or limited movepool. Not saying they suck, but they are not considered as strong as many think.

But totally agree on the 1st point

Jr. Berry Master

What me worry?
    Years
  • Just evolved my first Umbreon EVER!

yay! - That's one of each Eeveelution!
    Next is both genders of each Eeveelution.
    It's the Eevee fanclub!!

Back