• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Time For Ash ketchum's Johto Adventures!

DaisukE

Just feel it burning ^^
Years
Name:Parth
Skill:scripter and a few more..
applying for:scripter(may try lead scripter)
proof:none(new hacker)
time zone:gmt:5:30
avaibility:free most of the time and on pokcommmunity everyday 1-2 hours

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Namearth Skill:scripter and a few more.. applying for:scripter(may try lead scripter) proof:none(new hacker) time zone:gmt30 avaibility:free most of the time and on pokcommmunity everyday 1-2 hours
Ok, accepted and you can become our lead scripter, i'll contact you with your job after mapping will be done.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Hey should I start mapping the rest now?! Or do you guys want me to do something else? I am working on a really good ROM base and maybe in the future you could use it :3

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
WOW I am seeing that the team is made most of new hackers :D but thats pretty good I mean its good to see new hackers :) well good luck guys

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
thanxx..but what basically is remaining in your hack..like are the prof.oak dialog changed or remaining
i too am a new hacker but i would try my best to help..

I am always accepting rookies and new hackers and I'm sure that everyone working here will become pro one day and get lots of experience! Dont worry about other things bro, we are in progress with everything and Professor dialogue will be edited by our Member Mussadiqthewarrior! You'll be our lead scripter and I'll give you a helping hand in scripting!

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Hey Charizard would you consider using one of my rombases in the future? XD Since I am just chilling I am making tons of them

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hey Charizard would you consider using one of my rombases in the future? XD Since I am just chilling I am making tons of them

You mean, you have some good tiles? Can you give me thier links, I'll sure use them in future! Are they in english?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Its good bro! I'll sure use it for my Adventures AK hack!

Last edited:

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
I know I said this to you before but that's hoooot.
This is off topic->
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
This is off topic->
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Can you make tiles that brings reality of anime, like Ash gray Tiles?

DaisukE

Just feel it burning ^^
Years
I am always accepting rookies and new hackers and I'm sure that everyone working here will become pro one day and get lots of experience! Dont worry about other things bro, we are in progress with everything and Professor dialogue will be edited by our Member Mussadiqthewarrior! You'll be our lead scripter and I'll give you a helping hand in scripting!

is the item editor place still vacant because i may try to take that place

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
I am pretty sure that he means ROM bases. I think he means make a base that looks anime-style.
Not sure, just guessing.
Lol thanks bro, and by ROM bases that would still mean me having to find them or have someone make them x3 Well that I can do :)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
is the item editor place still vacant because i may try to take that place

You can do it if you want! I was having a problem with item image editor and writing its description!

I am pretty sure that he means ROM bases. I think he means make a base that looks anime-style.
Not sure, just guessing.

Yeah, exactly what i meant bro! Anime-style tiles, that'll bring reality into it! @synbit, try to find such tile bro, it'll great if we get one!

Back