• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Time For Ash ketchum's Johto Adventures!

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
  • Hello guys I have bad news I am retiring the only things I will do before I am off the team is the title screen and music but that is it sorry I am too busy with school and work
    ~Bye ,_,

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
    Years
  • Hello guys I have bad news I am retiring the only things I will do before I am off the team is the title screen and music but that is it sorry I am too busy with school and work
    ~Bye ,_,

:'((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Years
  • Hey Ashutosh,
    I am new to hacking but I would love to help you in any way possible. I live in Mumbai. I am C++ programmer. Currently I am writing Annual exam of 11th. I will be free after 7th of March '14. Then I would help you in best way. Do I need to have special software ? If yes then I would learn it.
    Name - Aman Kumawat
    Skill - New to hacking games but a good C++ programmer
    Applying For - Anything that would fit me after i learn sumthing
    Proof of Work - None, you are the first group I am starting with
    TimeZone - GMT +5:30 (Mumbai)
    Avaiblity - Everyday after 7th of March
    Would appreciate if I am worthy enough to be your team member :)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Hey Ashutosh,
    I am new to hacking but I would love to help you in any way possible. I live in Mumbai. I am C++ programmer. Currently I am writing Annual exam of 11th. I will be free after 7th of March '14. Then I would help you in best way. Do I need to have special software ? If yes then I would learn it.
    Name - Aman Kumawat
    Skill - New to hacking games but a good C++ programmer
    Applying For - Anything that would fit me after i learn sumthing
    Proof of Work - None, you are the first group I am starting with
    TimeZone - GMT +5:30 (Mumbai)
    Avaiblity - Everyday after 7th of March
    Would appreciate if I am worthy enough to be your team member :)

Yeah bro you'll nedd some tolls, any according to the kind of thing you wanna learn, you'll also get tutorials for it, all in emulation and rom hacking section! I'd recommend you to learn scripting and mapping, which is what will help you the most!

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • Sorry for double post but hey bro look what cheve got u ^^
    2qna51c.jpg
    'willl insert when u want

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • hello guys i m back my exams are over now i m really happy with them now i m back with new zeal
    Yessss, now my lead mapper is back, now watch out johto league, cause, we're heading, can you give me your email , so i can send you the latest patch.

Back