• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    "Simple yet amazing" - nail on head.

It's one of those anime that makes you think about how doing something a tiny bit differently could ultimately change your life.

I believe i would still tear up at the end even knowing the series pretty much word for word (i studied it and another couple of animated shorts during a media course last year).
    Wait, it was bad to say that? D:

I tear up looking at the Never be the Same AMV of it D:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Do you not have the phrase "hit the nail on the head" where you are?.. it means spot on, correct or anything along those lines.

Just watched the Never Be the Same AMV, it's really nice :)

Watching that always gives me a hell of a lot of mixed emotions.

Spoiler:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Final Saimoe characters this year are Nagi Sanzenin and Azusa Nakano.
    Kugyuu fans and Revengers for 2007 vs. NewgenMoe fans and KyoAni fans

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    mmmm, not really. It's moreso ecchi over romance, though it doesn't have that supernatural element to it.

lol I remember bringing in 5cm/s to my "bring in a dvd" style anime club and the girls didn't like it, but all the guys did, and forced them to watch it anyways XD

Its supposed to have a supernatural element?

Do you not have the phrase "hit the nail on the head" where you are?.. it means spot on, correct or anything along those lines.

Just watched the Never Be the Same AMV, it's really nice :)

Watching that always gives me a hell of a lot of mixed emotions.

Spoiler:
    Just watched ti again on my iPod....it made me all sad D:

Chadie

Satzi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I just finished watching the second episode of Fortune Arterial, and I wasn't impressed. I mean, this anime was definitely a 'blatant' attempt at your typical harem anime, and although I don't mind this genre at all, I have been seeing a lot of the such nowadays. And it's not good. :[ The first episode might have hinted for a promising anime, but the second one pretty much destroyed any hope. I hope the third episode will prove me wrong, though. :D

Anyway, did anyone watch the third episode of Sora no Otoshimono?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I just finished watching the second episode of Fortune Arterial, and I wasn't impressed. I mean, this anime was definitely a 'blatant' attempt at your typical harem anime, and although I don't mind this genre at all, I have been seeing a lot of the such nowadays. And it's not good. :[ The first episode might have hinted for a promising anime, but the second one pretty much destroyed any hope. I hope the third episode will prove me wrong, though. :D

Anyway, did anyone watch the third episode of Sora no Otoshimono?
    I watched the third episode of the first season :D [/shot]

I'm waiting till the second season is done airing to watch it :O

Chadie

Satzi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Haha '-'

I wanted to do that, but I was bored, and I couldn't find anything else worth watching. :x

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • "Anyway, did anyone watch the third episode of Sora no Otoshimono?"

Yup, i was a terrible episode. The first 2 of the season were pretty good but this one was pointless. The gun guy that showed up at the festival last season was in it.

Don't know Ookami-San but 11eyes is a decent manga so far.

I think my time watching anime today will be spent on Azumanga Daioh and Strawberry Panic. Shōjo ftw.

Years
  • Azumanga Daioh and Strawberry Panic aren't Shoujo last I checked. I mean, the content of those shows isn't geared towards females. Strawberry Panic maybe. :x

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Hmmm perhaps. I've always considered them both to be aimed at girls. I guess i'vebeen wrong and i'll be wrong again though ;) :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    lol XD

Isn't Strawberry Panic! Shounen Ai? At least I remember someone telling me it is o.o

Years
  • Strawberry Panic is pure Yuri. It's not even classified as Shoujo Ai on MAL. If you want Shounen Ai, watch Junjou Romantica or Togainu no Chi or something. :x

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Strawberry Panic is pure Yuri. It's not even classified as Shoujo Ai on MAL. If you want Shounen Ai, watch Junjou Romantica or Togainu no Chi or something. :x
    No, no, no I DON'T want to see Shounen Ai. I DON'T EVER want to see it, but yuri is fine :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    You should watch Shinryaku! Ika-Musume, PIXY. It's about a squid girl who comes from the sea to conquer the surface. Also, it's airing atm. :x
    LMAO. That just sounds like a weird and funny anime XD

Anyone watch Kannagi?

Oh and about 11eyes, are there 12 or 17 episodes? I checked on two sites and one said 12 and the other 17 :/

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I think there's 12 + an OVA.

There has only been 3 chapters to the manga so far (i think)... is it weird for an anime to come out before the manga?

& Kannagi looks fun. I remember hitting the Toradora! recommendations and that being near the top. If i get bored of the couple i'm watching today i may give this a go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back