• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Mangareader has pretty much everything i'm reading atm, i like it because you can use the arrow keys to turn pages instead of using a next button. I don't like mangafox too much but i use it for To Love-Ru and To Love-Ru darkness.
    I'll try using that then, but it doesn't load as quickly as onemanga did D:

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • I'm only reading One Piece.

Nothing else I feel like reading. :U

And because One Piece just seems to be getting better.

Then a bit worse.

Then several times better.

Than a bit worse.

Rinse, repeat. :U

Why does Oda do this?

I MAY NEVER KNOW?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Ah, fair enough Char. When my internet is being a little slow it's impossible to read manga on any site to be honest.

Hmmm One Piece, don't really like it. It's odd as i like similar stuff, like Naruto the characters never clicked with me.

---

Found my new all time favourite reaction face...

Spoiler:

Kurumu = so much win.

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Ugh, no thanks on the Geass. That second season was horrible until the very end

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Ahhh The World God Only Knows is going downhill. :( I was really enjoying it...oh well there's always next week.

Another awesome reaction face. Anzu in total shock xD
    Spoiler:

Christopher D.

→ Espoinage!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Ahhh The World God Only Knows is going downhill. :( I was really enjoying it...oh well there's always next week.

I agree. After watching the fourth episode, I kind of lost interest in it. Nevertheless, this new arc sounds 'unique' and will probably catch my interest again. I hope that won't disappoint me as well.

Keima is turning out to be a very interesting, yet weird-in-a-good-way character. His character, his personality is non-formulaic in any way; a teenager presiding the world of video games, has no interest in real-life girls, and always has a controversial change of heart.

Star Driver has some awesome mecha action, but the plot, the dialogue is perplexing and just like a foggy field with nothing around to help you understand what the heck is going on [where you're heading]. However, the recent episode, fifth I presume, was a tad better and I actually understood what was happening in it.

This Fall's anime releases have not impressed me in any way whatsoever [,yet].

Christopher D.

→ Espoinage!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    There's a Bakuman anime? Nice.

And I just downloaded MM!'s first couple of episodes, which as many have said, is hilarious.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Indeed, I actually haven't read the manga but the anime is very good. I'm trying not to read ahead and just stick to watching for now. xD

Btw, welcome to PC Chris. :)

SuperiorCat

トウコ
    Years
  • For me, Arakawa2 and Bakuman, are the best animes this fall/autumn.
    World God Only Knows had a weak episode 4. Episode 5 showed more promise, it seems their adding some variety towards these loose souls. o:

MM! had a very weak episode 5 in my opinion, I hope it gets back to normal next episode. =/

Christopher D.

→ Espoinage!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Indeed, I actually haven't read the manga but the anime is very good. I'm trying not to read ahead and just stick to watching for now. xD

Btw, welcome to PC Chris. :)

Yeah, I've reading the manga for the last couple of months and it's one of m favorites so far. I always thought an anime adaption would be nice, so I might try it out when I can.

And thanks for the welcome. xD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • MM! episode 5 didn't quite fit the series, it was certainly an interesting way to introduce a new character. It was one of those episodes i know i shouldn't have liked but really did. "HE-N-TA-I-HAAAAAA!"

Anyways, gonna' go for a while... reason?.... ITS TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU DUEL!!

Last edited:

SuperiorCat

トウコ
    Years
  • But we had so much story development in episode 4 of MM! ;-;
    It was such a good episode.
    And then episode 5... No development whatsoever, apart from another new character.
    It kept the humor, I'll admit that. But I really did have my hopes up for a continuation of episode 4. ;-;

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    I could say the same about Digimon.

Oh wait. This is a Pokemon forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back