• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Johto Journey Journal - Share Your HG/SS Travelling Stories‎

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
  • Obtained Squirtle and a Treecko, i also caught a Pineco from Headbutting trees, i used pokesav to get it across to platinum and evolved it into Forretress using rare candies, i went to Saffron City and traded it for Beldum, i went to Cerulean Cave and caught Mewtwo after a lot of backtracking and stair climbing, will be capturing Articuno, Zapdos, Latias (one of them that's in the game), Kyogre and possibly Rayquaza if the game accepts a Groudon Pokesav file downloaded from project pokemon (pokesav page), i don't have an Emerald Cart (plus it would have to be japanese anyway), once i've done all that i will probably run around listening to the old music until i get bored and decide to start a new game (always get bored when the game is completed lol)

humanking

Old School Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    celadon gym is defeated, i have 3 kanto badges now. I decided that when i'll have all 8, i'll put all my team in the pc and build a whole new one out of nothing just to beat Red with. This'll give me a wider range of pokemon to choose from to build my roster since atm i only have 6 pokemon over level 40.

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
  • am i the only one that think it's awfully weird that there is absolutely no trainer except for silver in the end?!

Ikr? Defeats the point in even having it. Rt.27 and 26 did though so idk.

Off to the Pokemon League. Wish me Luck. :]
    Typhlosion: Lv. 62
    Ho-Oh: Lv. 45
    Gyarados: Lv.30 I didn't train him at all. xD
    Entei: Lv.40
    Raikou: Lv. 41

Here we. Go!

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • So I finished filling out my team. Now I have
    Shiny Croconaw lvl 21
    Pipin the Skiploom lvl 20
    Spark the Flaaffy lvl 20
    Ring the Furret lvl 21
    Mina the Nidoran F lvl 13
    Roxxi the Vulpix lvl 15

The newbies are underlevelled so I'll be training them a bit before moving onto Ecruteak.

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
  • Taking on E4:
    Will: Not too hard.
    Koga: Pretty simple
    Bruno: Finished. Rock slide was annoying from Machamp. -__-;
    Karen: Her Houndoom is tearing me down D:
    Lance: WOAH RAIKOU TOOK GYARADOS DOWN ONE HIT WITH SPARK BIG LOAD OFF MY BACK
    Just realized a team flaw. Totally week against Rock types. -_-;

Last edited:

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • Went to Whitney's gym and defeated all the trainers except for the gym leader. I havent fought Whitney yet. I went to the mart and bought 5 lemonades and stopped there.

My Team so far:
    Bird (Pidgeotto) Lv. 21
    Fire (Quilava) Lv. 20
    Tanuk(i) (Furret) Lv. 20
    Leaf (Bellsprout) Lv. 20

Future Team:
    Rage (Red Garyarados)
    Psych (Espeon)

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • I've decided to start another new game on heart gold, this time a solo run challenge, i haven't decided which starter i'm going to use yet, probably totodile, i'll still be evolving it into Feraligatr, the challenge for me ends once i've defeated the elite 4 the first time, once i defeat the elite 4 i will pokesav a team in from platinum (save as pkm file on pokesav platinum, load it into my heart gold save file).

My Team:

Totodile Lv5

Going to head to Mr. Pokemon's house and do a lot of training on the way there

Last edited:

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • finally arrived on goldenrod city on SS! xD but i haven't battled whitney though. i just captured a vulpix on route 36. xD
    my party now consists:
    croconaw - lv. 22
    pidgeotto - lv. 22
    flaaffy - lv. 21
    vulpix - lv. 13

i'll capture oddish later at night on ilex forest ;P

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • Just got the Pokedex from Elm, going to head to Cherrygrove City and catch a Pidgey on the way to use as a hm slave, i will be catching a bellsprout later on too as another hm slave

My Team:

Totodile Lv12

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • Just defeated Falkner, Pidgeotto was easier than i thought, 2 water gun attacks knocked it out, got the egg from the mart, going to get the rock smash hm then head to Azalea town.

My Team:

Croconaw Lv19
    Pidgey (Fly HM Slave)
    Geodude (Rock Smash, Rock Climb, Strength HM Slave)
    Bellsprout (Flash, Cut HM Slave)
    Egg

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Walking around in random bushes right now, trying to see if I can get Shiny Leaves before finishing the E4.

Also, I remembered my Daisuki Club password, so I grabbed two special PC wallpapers + gift egg.
    Is it me, or is Daisuki Club getting slower to access each time I log in?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Update: Wandered around in the grass and caught a bellsprout,ledybug,weedle, and a pidgey all outside violet city.  current party is cyndaquil lvl 9, rattata lvl 7, bellsprout lvl 3, and pidgey lvl 5. I just walked into violet city. now I got to get back to work lol

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • My Ampharos has been smashing stones in Cianwood for the past 30 minutes or so.
    The sinister gleam in his black, beady eyes seems to suggest he enjoys pulverizing granite.

It's only a matter of time until he moves from rocks to human heads.

/roleplay

level.

Forgot about user titles
    Years
  • I went to Pokémon Center Tokyo today and got the Pokéwalker course Yellow Forest where there's only Pikachu and they know some weird moves.
    I just caught one that has shock wave. Shweet!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I went to Pokémon Center Tokyo today and got the Pokéwalker course Yellow Forest where there's only Pikachu and they know some weird moves.
    I just caught one that has shock wave. Shweet!

Yellow forest? Where is that?

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • Just beat Bugsy, easiest gym battle so far, all of her pokemon where 1HKO'ed by Croconaw's Ice Fang (Scyther was weak to Ice anyway due to it's Bug/Flying type combination), going to heal up then battle the rival, then i will head through the forest towards Goldenrod

My Team:
    Croconaw Lv26

the HM slaves will no longer be mentioned due to them not gaining any levels

Update: Just battled the rival outside of Ilex Forest, easiest battle ever, this is what happened;

Rival sent out Gastly
    Andy sent out Croconaw
    Croconaw used Bite

Gastly fainted
    Rival sent out Bayleef
    Croconaw used Ice Fang
    Bayleef Fainted
    Rival sent out Zubat

Croconaw used Water Gun
    Zubat fainted

Croconaw is now level 27

Last edited:

level.

Forgot about user titles
    Years
  • Yellow forest? Where is that?

It's a Pokéwalker course unlockable through Mystery gift or whatever.

Just finished almost everything in Johto except for E4 and I realize my Pokémon wouldn't stand a chance against them. They're all Lv.36 or so. I've a balanced team but that's not gonna work. I would level them up in Victory Road if I wasn't so against killing/beating wild, innocent Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back