• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
  • AH sorry, so in other words you choose the moves for the battle and Dementia checks them to see i they are legit for your team am I right?

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • @Black Ninetales
    This had confused me as well, when Dementia decided which moves my first caught pokemon would receive. Though I just went with it ^-^
    cause I'm new at this stuff.

A lot of us are still stuck in finals hell At the given time ( I'd better be running off to class myself here within the hour), But I think we may need to look into revising that specific area in the OOC if the GM is to decide the moves ultimately.

@Wolf

XD No idea, let's wait to see what the consensus is...

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I'm not stuck in finals, I just got tons of stress to deal with but by some wierd chance posting helps me relieve that stress so thats why I'M Active. YAAAY MEE

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • I think basically, if you don't decide the moves in advance (or the Pokémon uses them before the capture) the GM decides for you.

Years
  • Name: Clark Krane
    Pokégear Choice: Ruby

Appearance: Clark is a tall lengthy guy with long brown hair down to his neck and his bangs are pushed to the side. Also he has blue eyes. He usually wears a black and yellow long sleeve jacket with a black V-neck underneath. Then he has a pair of baggy khakis on. He looks a bit intimidating and hard to approach as well.

Personality: Clark is quiet and reserved for the most part. He seems harsh if you speak to him only a few times. His close friends know his fun loving side which unfortunately comes out only on occasions. He lives with his uncle who cares for him but Clark doesn't listen to him most the time and wants to prove himself.

Starter Pokémon: Gothita (female)

Short description of your Pokémon's traits and personality: Gothita is very obidiant and also very similar to Clark. Gothita is pretty much a female pokemon version of Clark himself. Gothita is bold at times of trouble but can be very cold to other people and pokemon. Gothita and Clark have a friendship and a clear bond with each other.

Roleplay Sample: Clark who lives with his uncle in Lavender town. Clark aspires to be the greatest Pokemon trainer who has ever lived and his uncle was trying to help Clark think realistic. After a huge fight Clark runs out to the old graveyard just to get away. He then is ambushed by a group of Gastly Trapped and scared the Gastly approach. Then a Gothita jumps in between Clark and all the Gastly. It uses multiple confusion attacks in a row and the Gastly retreat. The Gothita looked familiar. It was the one that had been roaming the town lately. No one knew what a Gothita was doing in Kanto but no one questioned it, not wanting to interact with the lone Gothita. Clark befriended the Gothita and immediately took off to Johto to get away but to also prove his uncle wrong. And so his adventure begins...

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I know it's not my position to say anything but to me that su just doesn't fit the bill. It's too bland and boring, not much detail. Also your characters personality is supposed to be longer than you're Pokémons, and when I say that don't delete anything from your Pokémons personality. Up you got to say what he likes dislikes, his attitude towards various situations what he is like generally around strangers you know that's sort of thing, otherwise he's just a mysterious character wins dull personality.

Also, and I quote 'Clark who life's with his uncle on Lavander Town' for a start that's more history than a roleplay sample, which you don't have to include in the su's here but still there's really no need. plus it doesn't even make sense. Your roleplay sample should be preferably a short piece of text, doesn't even have to be about your character, just proving that you can actually do a decent post.

Sorry if it bugs you that you're getting everything wrong, but everyone makes mistakes first time round, so have another go and you'll soon get used to the ways this forum works.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    So I have two questions regarding the Combee family:

1. Are male Combee still useless?

and 2. What would Attack/Defense Order look like?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • @YellowGardevoir: Maybe I can help?

1. ...Kinda, yeah. They're pretty useless on their own, but not as much as you might think if you read my attack/defense order explanation.

2. It would probably look like a handful of combee coming out of Vespiqueen's hive-bottom to attack for/defend her.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024

I'm sorry, Tom, but your SU is rejected. Seems like you're new to this whole RP business. I suggest you read some of the other SUs in this thread to get a better idea on what wasn't quite right with yours ^^

I'm particularly not fond of the RP Sample. It just lacks that tiny spark, you know?

Oh and Gardevoir, Yellow nailed it xD

I'm sorry guys x.x I got an exam tomorrow :| still studying... or well, I should, but I'm here instead :|

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • SO that'll explain why you've not responded to my many array of messages O_O.... Good luck with your boring exams. Seriously, this could determine you're future.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    @Yellow- Alright, thanks. I think Combee/Vespiquen will be a good addition to my team, since she's probably going to be underused on everyone else.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I think I may go for a strange unique pokémon too. How about a porygon. OOOH question If I do manage to find the dubious disk (and since its anime based) do i just use it to make it evolve or will I actually have to trade it?)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I think I may go for a strange unique pokémon too. How about a porygon. OOOH question If I do manage to find the dubious disk (and since its anime based) do i just use it to make it evolve or will I actually have to trade it?)

Except there's no Porygon available right now xD
    Combee is however one of the Pokémon available at the time xD

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Well I know that but I'm hinting events *wink wink nudge nudge*

Could you consider giving us a night time event Dementia?? We are all waiting for it..... Please. Sumit intyeresting about the storm. Let's make some drama guys!

Okay everyone I posted 'Kiki's sidetracking humorous post' coz i felt like it :D Its humorous!

Last edited:

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • Well I know that but I'm hinting events *wink wink nudge nudge*

Could you consider giving us a night time event Dementia?? We are all waiting for it..... Please. Sumit intyeresting about the storm. Let's make some drama guys!

Okay everyone I posted 'Kiki's sidetracking humorous post' coz i felt like it :D Its humorous!

Although I didn't set myself up for any side events, I do think this is a pretty cool idea ^-^.

As for IC posts, I'm still awaiting people to make it to late evening/night before I post again, But in the meantime I have an NPC profile (I'll have it done in about half an hours time) I'd like to run by one of the GM's and I'd like to know who is currently available to review it?

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • And my post is up. It's a long one, too. 1246 words... So, basically, as soon as the Fletchling is captured, Jonathan will catch up to you guys time-wise, meaning he'll be open for interactions.

I really want to do a battle JP with someone.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Well, time to go catch up with everything >.<
    If you guys got any questions, now's the time to ask. As soon as I start writing I'll be too caught up in it to respond xD

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Ugh man Dementia where HAVE you been. We need a time skip as soon as possible, is that possible? And I have a question regarding future events? Will you be making regular events and make things by your choice/pick of the draw or will u be taking requests. (Also, hate to rush you like, but I'd love to chat regarding our previous conversations)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Well, I just caught up with reading everyone's posts. Now I'm gonna reply to capture attempts and stuff and post my character's progress as well >u< And Wolf, if you have skype, drop me a PM with it and we'll talk about that convo via skype xD so I can effectively multi-task xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back