• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
Years
  • The training facilities aren't open to the general public. They're for the Pokémon that belong to trainers and are sent to live at the Lab (due to the teams of 6 rule).

And I don't think you type too much xD I love reading your posts.

Post order is the order in which roleplayers post ICly. This is to give everyone a chance to react to any single thing before others move on. The easy way to think of a post order is to simply wait for everyone else you're roleplaying with to post before posting again.
    ~Roleplayer's Etiquette 101

I don't think it's the length of my posts, more of my tempo I guess. I feel that I ought to slow down my frequency a bit, to allow others to catch up. Especially, since it is a holiday weekend in the U.S. right now and some of us are probably too busy in RL to post IC (I don't want them to get on, and feel that they may be too far behind to catch up). Once tomorrow and sunday hit things should settle down.

P.S. Wolf: Black Friday is the only day of the year where, millions of people are possessed by evil demons requiring them to do early Christmas shopping. You should have already known this... You ARE the ruler of all evil right? :P

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • P.S. Wolf: Black Friday is the only day of the year where, millions of people are possessed by evil demons requiring them to do early Christmas shopping. You should have already known this... You ARE the ruler of all evil right? :P

Yes, but I'm not in charge of my holidays, Satan does all that shiz, however I was the one who brought forth the idea of friday the 13th in Hell, everyone down there celebrates it now :D

(You think I'm joking but I'm deadly serious...)

TheLastDragon

Love Khaleesi
    Years
  • Dementia, I just got around to editing my previous post to include the correct information regarding the "Inn" I hope it's all good, if there's anything else that I should change, just PM or VM me later.

Also just a quick question, I didn't know if you explained this in the initial rules, but are Stone evolutions handled like they are normally? As in you just need to use the stone on the Pokemon once and then they evolve, and are there any repercussions to using one very early on? Like in the games, some moves cannot be obtained anymore. Just thought I'd ask considering there are a few amount of Pokemon on the nearest routes which require stones to evolve.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Dementia, I just got around to editing my previous post to include the correct information regarding the "Inn" I hope it's all good, if there's anything else that I should change, just PM or VM me later.

Also just a quick question, I didn't know if you explained this in the initial rules, but are Stone evolutions handled like they are normally? As in you just need to use the stone on the Pokemon once and then they evolve, and are there any repercussions to using one very early on? Like in the games, some moves cannot be obtained anymore. Just thought I'd ask considering there are a few amount of Pokemon on the nearest routes which require stones to evolve.

Well, finding/obtaining evolution stones is up to the GM as well, since evolution in general is. And yes, you use the stone on them (i.e. touch their head with it or have them hold it or touch it) and they'll evolve. And the moves clause still remains. I have decided that even tho one Pokémon's moves can be learned at random (since there's no levels), a Pokémon that evolved and doesn't learn certain moves anymore because of evolving (in the games that is), won't be able to learn them in the RP either.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • It takes massive offence x3 Nah I'll try to refrain from killing you all for another few decades :D

Hey darkmoonphase, may i recomend changing the writing saying Pokémon, Inventory Pokégear and Pokédex to white, coz you can't see it :P

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Evelyn Green

PokeGear choice: Fantasy

Appearance: Evelyn is a small and petite girl, standing barely at four feet tall. She weighs 65 pounds. Her skin is pale, since she almost never goes outside. She has dark blue eyes, which are hidden behind a pair of glasses, when she bothers to wear them. She has long black hair that reaches halfway down her back. She has a blue flower hairpin in her hair near her right ear.

Evelyn wears a white dress with long sleeves. There is a pink ribbon on her chest. Evelyn wears black flats on her feet. She has a golden heart-shaped locket that has a picture of her father in it. She has a pink backpack that holds everything that she'll need for her journey, such as her glasses case, her inhaler, and changes of clothes.

Personality: Evelyn is naive and curious about the world around her. She's very easily distracted and will often leave in the middle of a conversation if she finds something more interesting. Even though she's very fragile and weak, Evelyn is determined to not let her illness get in the way of what she wants to do. She's very friendly and tries to make friends with everyone that she meets.

Starter Pokemon: Zorua (Rosie) Female

Short description of your Pokemon's traits and personality: Rosie is a very lazy Pokemon and will take naps at least twice a day. She's very unfriendly and doesn't trust any other humans other than Evelyn. She's very protective of her trainer and will try to attack anyone that comes near her.

Roleplay sample: Evelyn sighed and looked out of the window. Her mother was tending to her flowers, and everyone was playing outside. Everyone but her. This was so unfair. Everyone else could go outside. Why couldn't she? Evelyn decided to get some answers. She climbed out of bed and shivered when her feet touched the cold wood floor. She walked down the stairs and gasped when she heard her mother yell.

Evelyn ran out of the door and sighed. Her mother was trying to hide from a Pokemon. Again. Evelyn looked at the tiny fox and realized that it was hurt. She fell to her knees and crawled towards it. The Pokemon growled and raised a paw. Evelyn's mother whimpered. "G-Get back, Evelyn! It'll hurt you!" she yelled.

Evelyn shook her head and sighed. "I'm fine, Mom," she said, still crawling towards the Zorua. The fox growled again and flattened its ears. Evelyn had reached it by now and sat down near it. She held her arms out and smiled weakly. She coughed weakly and felt another attack coming on. The fox stared at her curiously as she fell to the ground, wheezing. After a moment, it transformed into a Machoke and picked the now unconscious girl up.

Evelyn woke up in her bed in the middle of the night. She sat up and gasped when she saw something move across her desk. She squinted at it in the darkness and smiled. "Don't go!" she said to the Zorua. The fox stopped at the windowsill and looked at her in the darkness. Evelyn smiled some more. "You saved me, didn't you?" She stood up and walked over to it. "Do you want to stay with me? I'm sure Mom will let me keep you." The Zorua looked out of the window one last time before jumping into Evelyn's arms. Evelyn giggled and hugged it tightly. "I love you," she whispered.

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
    Years
  • Uh... did anyone else see this in the IC thread? lol

Jeffery pushed open the doors to the lab of professor Lyra. He was just here to pick up his pokedex, he already had his own starter, krabby. As he was walking to cherrygrove city, a man with a big red r on his shirt stopped him and told him to hand over his Pokemon, Jeffery said no, and the man put a pistol in his mouth. "someone plz save me!" he thought

TheLastDragon

Love Khaleesi
    Years
  • Uh... did anyone else see this in the IC thread? lol

Yes, and it's hilarious, I don't know if it's a troll or just some random person who doesn't understand how everything works. But what I do know is that someone in Cherrygrove City needs our help... JK. But seriously someone should PM Krabbyrocks30 and get him to delete that post.

TheZenTraveler

Years
  • Yes, and it's hilarious, I don't know if it's a troll or just some random person who doesn't understand how everything works. But what I do know is that someone in Cherrygrove City needs our help... JK. But seriously someone should PM Krabbyrocks30 and get him to delete that post.

Whelp I reported that one... just in case he feels deleting it is uncool.

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
    Years
  • If it's legit, and your rescue effort is in vain...Doc can field dress a gunshot wound XD. But didn't Dementia tell us that there team rocket was probably long gone?

*suits up* , ready when you guys are >;D !

But yeah, I would expect Team Rocket to be table talk by now... Considering Lyra's not too concerned about it ...

Ok, am I toxic or something? Because whenever I post, BOOM! Everyone's off

o__o! ... *DIES*

TheZenTraveler

Years
  • *suits up* , ready when you guys are >;D !

But yeah, I would expect Team Rocket to be table talk by now... Considering Lyra's not too concerned about it ...

I'll get the Medkit!

Well she had mentioned it to someone else earlier on in the OOC, probably because their plans were thwarted... 30 years ago...

TheZenTraveler

Years
  • Just read the edit, lmao... I'm so done with life at this point... XD

I think what he needs isn't OUR help, but someone with a more PhD friendly title...

I sent him both a PM and a VM, I hope he reads them.

There are both very friendly, understanding that he seems to only have 2 posts. the RP corner was even hard for me when I started out here, I couldn't find where to sign up for IC's and I actually came close to accidentally putting my SU in the IC thread of the Hoenn diaries thread lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back