• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto's New League OOC

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
Years
  • Oh gods, the adventures of Cooper and Pigman Pete. I'm gonna love this xD

Psycho Jiggly, I'll give him until wednesday to at least give us a sign, and if not then you're in (:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • I'm glad my post went down well :D Thanks very much ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm thinking of doing a third post on route 30. Or maybe I'll just wait for route 31. Hmmm, how badly do I want to write? xD

Jiggly, are you starting from New Bark then?

Doctor Who

Years
  • As Charizard_Man didn't edit his sign-up, let's all welcome PsychoJiggly into the roleplay.

The next chapter will be up tomorrow, and I'll edit the front page according tomorrow as well, so good night everyone (:

Zeph.

Years
  • Things all worked out in the end in a weird way then :D

And sorry for my lack of posting, been busy this week ^^ I promise I'll have at least one up today :D

Years
  • Wait wait wait wait... There are caves... that don't have Zubat and Geodude in them? What kind of crazy deranged world is this where there are no Zubat? Also, you sorely tempt me with Bronzor... I'll try to post later.

Doctor Who

Years
  • Zeph, that's quite alright, I'm not a robot so I understand people with lives, but I do appreciate the heads up. And yes, everything did indeed work out xD

As for the Zubat, as much as I like them (Yes, I like Zubat) I just wanted to give some catching-opportunities that would be of advantage against the gym, and I didn't want to have more than three Pokemon. And I suppose I just liked the idea of one of our useless character running around with a giant rock snack. I have to say, Todd didn't disappoint xD
    And who could possibly say no to a dunsparce?!

Don't worry, I do love the useless characters (:

Zeph.

Years
  • I am honestly tempted to grab a Dunsparce xD I'm not sure though...

Also, Moguryuu's english name is Drilbur apparently :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    Hey guys!

I am back from why world travels and I will hopefully be able to pick up my character soon. Just wanted to let you all know that Obadiah did not die from a sudden allergy to cuteness and will be continuing his journey to assemble the least threatening pokemon team in history. Give me a couple of days to read posts and formulate some ideas.

Peace out.

Back