• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [June 27] OHA SUTA REVEALS NEW POKEMON!?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Also, the cute little ecto-plasma bear thingy is a win too... okay, I judged to early. I love them all! Haha.

"defno'

Monster Tamer
    Years
  • Triple battles... seriously?
    I don't know I kind of like the new pokes in the first picture

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    The one on the top right of the top image looks absolutely awesome. I can't wait to see what type combo it is.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Omg, the gothic thingy is so cute! She will be on my team. Also I think I see a mole pre evo and evo. The gold and blue pokemon reminds me of a mummy sarcophagus! *crosses finguzz

If we get a Mummy Sarcophagus Pokémon I might just die of awesome.

Even with all of the other ones that look rubbish to me. >.>

Rain

Years
  • The trailer is on Filb's site now.

It is a sarcophagus pokemon! I have to have one of those on my team. =D

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • I'll admit the Axe Dragon looks pretty sweet... I just hope there's at least 5 Pokémon a little less ugly to go with it...

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • uhh i too like the Axe-Dragon... but that one Four Legged thing with the Red stone-diamonds
    looks like a Ben10 alien rip-off =\

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • The trailer is on Filb's site now.

It is a sarcophagus pokemon! I have to have one of those on my team. =D

AIIIE! IT IS A SARCOPHAGUS! Right, Nintendo, everything is forgiven. I'm having Tsutaaja, Shimama and that Sarcophagus on my team yesterday. Also the big green dragon thing, whatever he is. Bug/Dragon? That would be cool.

ETA - Also, from the trailer, it looks like your Starter is a present? Huh.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    uhh i too like the Axe-Dragon... but that one Four Legged thing with the Red stone-diamonds
    looks like a Ben10 alien rip-off =\

I was going to say that, o Spire from Metroid... Holy Shiz I was right about the sarcophagus! And I was right about there being a tarantula! *faints

Years
  • Ew. The only one I like is the bubbly green thing at the bottom left of the last pic. Wonder if it'll be a grass/ghost type.

The other ones look generic, like they're trying too hard to make Pokémon seem grown up by making "badass" dragonish things.

And I really really really really REALLY hope there's no triple battles. Leave that sort of thing to the other RPG's out there, not Pokémon.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Why is no one excited about the TARANTULA we've been asking for?

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • i just really, REALLY hope that if there is Triple battles in Black and White
    you DO NOT HAVE to Do them...
    like if there is an Option... i would say NO! to Triples in Game
    but for all those people who like that sort of thing... i guess...
    Feels a bit Final Fantasy now that theres THAT many Battlers on the Field... oh well...
    like i've said before IF I DO have to Triple Battle... i'll just get used to it and deal with it...
    didly dadly shilly shally xDDD.... stupid Tifa >.>

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
  • Well, I'm not too keen on this batch, at least not as much as last time. But, as expected, the more I look at them the better they are to me.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! what is game freak doing.
    Actually I'll tell you what they did, they show the cute and cool new Pokemon first so everyone is all "I wanna catch Meguroko!" and "Shimama is the best". When the game comes out, you get to meet all the ugly moles and germs? (idk wtf the green thing is)
    The Dragon looks cool, he seems to be in samurai armor, *plz plz be a fighting/dragon*
    I love the idea of triple battles, that way your Pokemon can work as a team, they might even have a triple battle gym!

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    This is the best generation yet... I can't wait to learn their actual types. They all loo k so good. My favorite so far is the Drill Mole and the Ecto-Plasma Bear, and the Gothic-Looking Medicham Girl!

Back