• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [June 27] OHA SUTA REVEALS NEW POKEMON!?

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
  • I think you mean Kakkoii or like all Japanese people say Kawaii
    I'm more than willing to bet he knows what he means more than you do.
    Don't try to trivially correct people, especially if you're going to be racist.

Regarding the Pokémon, I like them all. I could see any of these appearing just as much in Gens II or III.
    They're pretty. :3
    The sarcophagus and floating green thing are very interesting.

Snooki Polizzi

I'm no guido. I'm a guidette.
    Years
  • Well they did show a color person in a screen shot now please don't whine... they look like nerds? Seriously are you really 22? I am 15 and sound more mature than you...

Why are you creeping my profile and trying to start up something? It's a Pokemon forum, relax.

Anyways @ Calder, I didn't mean Caucasions, I just meant that their skin tones are pasty white.

@ Thorns, LOL that does look like a GaGa Pokemon, makes it slightly less unattractive.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Why are you creeping my profile and trying to start up something? It's a Pokemon forum, relax.

Anyways @ Calder, I didn't mean Caucasions, I just meant that their skin tones are pasty white.

@ Thorns, LOL that does look like a GaGa Pokemon, makes it slightly less unattractive.
    I'm not creeping your profile...and I am relaxed just saying that you don't have to eww every time, hahah I was the first one to say it looked like Gaga actually :P

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm excited to know the little Ecto-Plasma Bear's typing. I'm assuming pure Ghost, or maybe another Electric/Ghost if it is indeed based on Ecto-Plasma.

Snooki Polizzi

Years
  • I'm excited to know the little Ecto-Plasma Bear's typing. I'm assuming pure Ghost, or maybe another Electric/Ghost if it is indeed based on Ecto-Plasma.

Uh maybe I'm missing something but where is there an Ecto-Plasma Bear?

EDIT: NVM, I looked back at the pictures, my brain must have blocked it out and for good reason.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I'm not crazy about any of these... In fact, I think they're all terrible. The electric spider may be cool... and possibly the sarcophagus. I'd love to see some Egyptian-styled Pokémon.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • I think I've had an epiphany. I know what the wierd green looking Pokemon is based off of....Flubber.

Edit: I was wondering, where do people get the impression that the Pokemon beside the Mole is a mantis?

Snooki Polizzi

Years
  • I think I've had an epiphany. I know what the wierd green looking Pokemon is based off of....Flubber.

Edit: I was wondering, where do people get the impression that the Pokemon beside the Mole is a mantis?

Flubber? Flubber doesn't even have a face. It looks more like one of those those big "mickey" balloons that they hand out at that rip-off disney theme park in China.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I want to start seeing some evolutions. This reveal was quite random. I wanna see Shimima's evolved form! And maybe Meguroku. Also, The Moles do kinda remind me of Stunky and Skuntank...

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Okay I won't lie, my first reaction when I saw them was...wtf...talk about spikyness. But then I took a step back left for a second came back and looked at them again except this time in a clearer photo. Now I must say, I like them!! I mean the second photo ones aren't quite as good and I'm still not a fan of the random spiky blue red thing but the rest of them all seem pretty sweet. The horned Dragon is just siick when you can actually make it out and the mole looks killer. Plus it's suspected pre-evo looks sooo adorable!! I'm scared of spiders and am not really excited to see it's face but both it and the sarcaughagus (sp?) still look pretty sweet.

All in all I'm still very pleased with the new Pokemon. Plus the trailer just looked sweet, I want to play this game new pokemon, or no new Pokemon!!

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I hope that Tarantula has a cute pre-evo to rival the epic cuteness of Spinarak.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • oh man, looking at things optimistically is working wonders.

I've never felt more epic-ness emanating from a Pokemon than the new ones they just released. I mean...they are freakin' epic.

They are awesome! There is no way to describe them apart from really, really cool.

alright, maybe the ralts-medicham-emo mashup is a little strange, but it's still awesome!

Last edited:

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Isn't this usually the kind of thing that the official site would update with? And also, I hope that we get something completely new in Corocoro next month. I'm going to be pissed if they recycle info.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • smaller2.png

I'm sorry, the Pokemon quoted all look ridiculous. D=

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Lol, separately I bet they'd all look awesome, it's unfair that they were grouped together lmao.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I'm more than willing to bet he knows what he means more than you do.
    Don't try to trivially correct people, especially if you're going to be racist.

Regarding the Pokémon, I like them all. I could see any of these appearing just as much in Gens II or III.
    They're pretty. :3
    The sarcophagus and floating green thing are very interesting.

Obviously he didn't because he was wrong and I was right also that is a fact it is not racist okay he misspelled the word and that is a word Japanese people use alot (its like the most common word) so yeah don't be all pissy because of other stuff and learn to shut up when you are in no way, shape, or form involved... and you were wrong so suck it

Back