• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jurassic Land - Prehistoric Pokemon Club

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    @Yams: As what bulbapedia says. The bulba line resembles either a frog, or a dinosaur. Though, the patches in their skins cause it to more closely resembles a dinosaur. And also, they have fangs.
    What type of prehistoric animals should the next fossil pokemon be based on?
    I'd like a Megalodon Pokemon, and a Carnotaurus pokemon.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years

Maybe a Dodo bird or something along the lines of that.

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Yams, it was Poison Pokemon Rule who wanted a partner change to Tyranitar named Terror. My Tyranitar is named Tyron and PPR doesn't have Feraligatr as his partner now lol.

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Oh, sorry I wasn't really paying attention :P

New first post, not too much different, just more organized; thanks to Jazmine Marie.

Years
    Yams said:
    New first post, not too much different, just more organized; thanks to Jazmine Marie.
    =]] Hey everyone, if anything looks off on the first post, please tell me so I can fix it!

New Topic: What is your favorite prehistoric time period? [Jurassic, Triassic, etc]

As always, you can still answer any of the previous topics if you haven't already!

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    I personally like the Cretaceous because of the Tyrannosaurus Rex, but Jurassic sounds the best, probably because of Jurassic Park.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    New Topic: What is your favorite prehistoric time period? [Jurassic, Triassic, etc]
    I love spiders and insects, so I must say the the Devonian period is my favorite. The Cretaceous period is my second favorite because it is so biologically significant, this is when most flowering plants and other modern animals first appeared.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What is your favorite prehistoric time period? [Jurassic, Triassic, etc]
    Cretaceous. Since most of my favorite dinosaur used to live at that time.

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Side-topic: What's your favorite of all the pokemon.

Mine would be Gardevoir, I'm not sure why it is favorite, I just like it. Mamoswine would have to be my second favorite though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Side-topic: What's your favorite of all the pokemon.

So, so many to choose from =x. I love them all, but Omastar and Kabuto stick out in my mind. (Incidentally they are both prehistoric.) Gyarados and Ho-Oh have a particular grace about them that draws me. Pinsir, Shedinja, Jumpluff, the Turtwig line, Kabutops, Kingler, and Starmie are some random favorites.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What's your favorite of all the pokemon.
    Aerodactyl, Groudon, Armaldo, Cradily, Starmie, and Breloom.

Wandering lucario

Waiting 4 that special someone
    Years
    Why do you want to join?:dino's and pokemon both rule so together there awsome
    How active will you be?:very unless im grounded

Partner Pokémon:Lapras
    Partners Nickname [Optional]:N/A
    Password:Prehistoric

A spino

What is your favorite prehistoric time period? [Jurassic, Triassic, etc]
    Jurassic
    What is your favorite Real Prehistoric animal?
    saber tooth tiger (I like kitties)

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Welcome Delta Vulpix, have a good time here.

Promotions:
    Poison Pokemon Rule
    Spinosaurus

Demotions:
    Hamako-chan

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Welcome, Delta. ^-^ Lapras is a good choice.

Just realized that I can suggest topics, where do I suggest them, through PM?

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Yeah, I just changed it so you can. VM me or PM me to suggest them, I don't want clutter in the thread.

New Topic: How do you think the Dinosaurs died out?

I'm going to be unoriginal and say that a Meteor hit the earth, making dust/ash go into the sky and block out the sun, effectively destroying the food chain.

I hope to see some more creative ideas though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    New Topic: How do you think thr Dinosaurs died out?
    It's quite a mystery, and there are several theories. The asteroid theory seems to be the strongest explanation.

Last edited:

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    I know it is the most likely explanation, but how about throwing in any crack theories you know, as long as it's logical. No laser wielding cowboys :P

There is another theory that I support, but I have no scientific evidence that I know of to back it up. Maybe changes in the atmosphere caused the larger animals like the Dinosaurs to be wiped out, or forced to evolve into smaller animals(birds).

Back