• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jurassic Land - Prehistoric Pokemon Club

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i would want a Velociraptor because Velociraptors have always interested me
    Oh my, I'd be afraid of being eaten. >.> They'd be really awesome to see, though!

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Sorry for not posting. ^3^

Anyway the group vote thing, I think that we should wait a little bit more. *nods*

As for the fossels thing (I am a bad speller, but atleast I know it) it was more like I wanted to *dig* for fossels and if I found one that was just a plus, but I did like to collect sea shells though. I say "did" because I have moved so much, all of my shells are gone, but I do have a couple of new ones that I would like to wear as a hat. ^3^

New question: What made you started to like prehistoric animals/pokemon? Like did you watched them in a movie or did you read it in a book?

Also I am sorry if I am going agenst the rules by asking a question.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    New question: What made you started to like prehistoric animals/pokemon? Like did you watched them in a movie or did you read it in a book?
    Ah, well you're trying to keep the thread alive...and you didn't actually label it "topic," so, hopefully Yams is cool with that. I'm answering regardless.

I have always been intrigued by the mystique of unknown anything (prehistoric aren't exactly "unknown," but there is a lot to learn about them). As a kid I'd read books about them, I can't recall what exactly sparked my interest though. What about you, Lo~li?

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    I watched Jurassic Park and land before time when i was really young and i just like dinos and all that and it progressed as i got older i used the computer to research prehistoric stuff and it is a passion similar to pokemon that never left me

Last edited:

Wandering lucario

Waiting 4 that special someone
    Years
    I watched Jurassic Park and land before time when i was really young and i just like dinos and all that and it progressed as i got older i used the computer to research prehistoric stuff and it is a passion similar to pokemon that never left me
    same here i loved the jurrasic park movies and books i even saw the jurrasic park 4 which they never released on video or DVD

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What made you started to like prehistoric animals/pokemon? Like did you watched them in a movie or did you read it in a book?
    Jurassic Park, enough said.

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    I was gone for a few days, sorry about that.

Is your partner pokemon ferocious, or docile. what is their temperament?

Mamos is lazy, and pretty docile, unless you aggravate it, or it gets into a serious fight, in which it becomes serious about what its doing.

Ayselipera

Why do you want to join?: I found this really interesting and I'd like to try it out
    How active will you be?: I'm on almost everyday
    Partner Pokémon: Cradily
    Partners Nickname [Optional]: Crad
    Password:
    Prehistoric

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    my mammoswine is very relaxed easy going and patient but if you mess with him or his friends he will not take lightly

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Welcome Ayselipera, have a great time!

Anyone who thinks they could help get a banner, it would be very appreciated, and worthy of a promotion.

New Side Topic: Which Pokemon Generation did you play the most?

For me, I definitely played the 3rd generation the most. In my Ruby version I completed my regional pokedex, and finished all the Master contests. I owned a game from every generation, but i sometimes still play my Ruby version.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Docile. Tender and loving, like me. 83 (I don't think many people would find a Kabuto very intimidating even if it tried, anyway.)

New Side Topic: Which Pokemon Generation did you play the most?
    I've been around for all the generations, but I've played G/S the most...because it was more fun. xp I have Sapphire, but I don't find it as entertaining. I've played Diamond and Platinum once.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Which Pokemon Generation did you play the most?
    Gen IV i clocked 999.99 hours granted though about 400 of those hours were just leaving my Ds on charge while i was at school

Ayselipera

New Side Topic: Which Pokemon Generation did you play the most

The second generation. I was obsessed when I was little. Even though I don't play the old ones anymore I think I played it so many times that it beats out any of the newer generations.

Last edited:

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    i know im not suppose to post questions and such but the thread is going to die if not so.

If you could revive only one fossil pokemon and have it as ur own which one would it be me personally i would revive a Cranados i really like rampardos i personally think it is one of the best fossil pokemon

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
    Sign-Up Form:
    Why do you want to join?:
    I want to join because I think It'd be fun group to join.
    How active will you be?: I usually check in once or twice a day; I'm pretty active.
    Partner Pokémon: Bastiodon
    Partners Nickname [Optional]: Hans =D
    Password: Prehistoric

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    I don't belive this "Prehistoric" stuff, but I still want to be a member...
    Sign-Up Form:
    Why do you want to join?: DINOSAURS ARE AWESOME!!!
    How active will you be?: I'm usually very active...
    Partner Pokémon: Tyranitar

Partners Nickname [Optional]: Stoney Jr.
    Password: Prehistoric

Back