• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jurassic Land - Prehistoric Pokemon Club

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Welcome, comrades! You may want to answer a topic question posted above, to be part of the conversation. :3

First Vote: Should we create a Social Group for this?
    I say we give it a little more time.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Should we create a Social Group for this?
    Let's give it a little more time.

Have you ever collected fossils? And in what ways were you interested by prehistoric animals when you were younger?
    Nope.
    I've been watching the jurassic park series when I was younger all the time, which made me a dino crazy. :3

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Have you ever collected fossils? And in what ways were you interested by prehistoric animals when you were younger?No.
    Should we create a Social Group for this?
    Yes.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Why do you want to join?: Because this seems so cooh!
    How active will you be?: I try to be on everyday. *nods*
    Partner Pokémon: Omayte (I think I spelled the name wrong, so it is the one by Lapras)
    Partners Nickname [Optional]: Boxy-ness Rawrer! (Rawriey for short)
    Password: Prehistoric

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Welcome new members! Have a great time here!

Feel free to answer any topics in the last two pages.

Years
    Welcome new members!! =D

I agree with poopnoodle and Spinosaurus; we should give it a little more time.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Give this a lil bit more time we don't have a enough of a following but it will soon.

Have you ever collected fossils? And in what ways were you interested by prehistoric animals when you were younger?

I never collected fossils but i always used to dig in my sandpit trying to find dinosaurs and yes i used to love land before time when i was little and then Jurassic park when and i still love those movies

New Topic: Do you think scientists will ever be able to 'bring back' any prehistoric creatures?
    Yes and now also i think it would be absolutely awesome but i most likely will be scared i would love for them to 'bring back' mammoths there like one of my favorite creatures.

NO ONE IS POSTING IN THE AWESOME THREAD SOME ONE WHO CAN SUGGEST A VOTE THINGY

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I am allowed to suggest topics, and if I could think of a good one, I'd suggest it. If you have any ideas, I suppose you could suggest one to me and I'll pass it onto Yams or Jasmine.

Years
    Eh! Sorry for not being around lately guys! My grandma died, so I needed to be with my family.

Anyways,

New Topic: Do you think that the chicken is descended from dinosaurs like some scientists claim?

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Sorry about that, i don't have a lot of time on my hands.

New Topic: If you could have any prehistoric animal as a (docile)pet, which would it be?

I would probably have a Velociraptor, they seem most similar to dogs, so i think they would be the most fun to have as a pet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Eh! Sorry for not being around lately guys! My grandma died, so I needed to be with my family.
    I'm very sorry to hear that, I hope things are going well for you. Sincere condolences to your family.

New Topic: Do you think that the chicken is descended from dinosaurs like some scientists claim?
    A lot of modern birds are said to be the descendants of different dinosaurs, and they share many anatomical similarities. Some scientists are trying to argue against that, but evidence for the theory has ruled otherwise.

New Topic: If you could have any prehistoric animal as a (docile)pet, which would it be?

I'd want a Dodo. :3 Probably a common answer, but they were said to be very kind, ingenuous animals.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Mammoth For the win it is an awesome creature and i love them.

I am a bit of a skeptic of this but i have no proof to actually get rid of this claim. i personally think they would more closely related to such creatures like turtles and alligators and crocodiles

and so sorry to hear about ur grandmother

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    If you could have any prehistoric animal as a (docile)pet, which would it be?
    I'm thinking ofMegalodon Iguanadon, I'd really like to ride on their back. <3

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Do you think that the chicken is descended from dinosaurs like some scientists claim?

I do believe that all modern birds were descended from dinosaurs, so yes, as that includes the chicken.

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Bump, come on guys where'd the activity go?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Welcome, Delta Vulpix :3 Dumpling is a cute name. ^3^

Everyone else: I think we should discuss the topics a little further rather than just answer them. I can never think of much else to say, though...>.>

Wandering lucario

Waiting 4 that special someone
    Years
    Do you think that the chicken is descended from dinosaurs like some scientists claim?
    yes i do the chicken is a bird and most predators like the Raptors have bird like characteristics so therefore my answer is yes but only the predators

If you could have any prehistoric animal as a (docile)pet, which would it be?
    i would want a Velociraptor because Velociraptors have always interested me

Back