• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Personally i would have no clue, I'm not that big on side things in the game like the battle frontier, breeding etc. Unless i absolutely need to.

Years
(Deoxys could i upgrade my Charizard to a Shiny and Name it Podge?)

Yeah, i heard something about shinys are easier. But didn't think it was just ditto.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
that methid was widely known siunce fourth gen, so sorry to burst your bubble, but this is no special event.

a userbar! I could not make it fade the way I like it too fade, but meh.

730553.gif

i will post the broken down images sometime later. net's derping on me.

Last edited:

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
miltankrancher do you use photoshop? if you do there is this function called tween which can be located at the top right hand corner of the animation window. you can set how many frames you want to tween for a smooth fading animation :D hope this helps. i don't know anything about other softwares such as gimp ): sorry ouo

oh and you can host images on imgur.com :D its quite fast. they will show you a link after it is uploaded. [you have to click on the uploaded picture]

miltankRancher

Years
thanks for the help but I manage to figure out a way. LOL. it was just some noobish mistake I made a while ago.

here is the final userbar!

730743.gif

:)

four more days until the contest ends. :)

on topic: another Pokemon comes inside my mind. Snorlax. A pokemon that never can do anything but sleep and eat, and still manage to become a good pokemon! I still don't know up to this date what real life animal Snorlax is patterned after.

Years
That userbar is fantastic, this contest will be great :)

I think snorlax is a uh... It's um a umm.... A creature that likes to sleep a lot i suppose. I actually really like snorlax because i can relate to it. Eating and Sleeping is the way of life. Although i'm not that large as the big lug.

Years
According to bulbapedia:

Snorlax may be loosely based on hibernating bears or teddy bears. It may also be based on the large, cave dwelling bears, Ursus spelaeus. It may also be based on a food coma, as it eats and eats and eats, then gets tired and sleeps (symptoms of a food coma)

miltankRancher

Years
a teddy bear locked in an eternal sleep because of indigestion. :( this is sad. Np Snorlax! I like you so much! I am your number fan! Snorlax Snorlax!

Years
Ash got his snorlax in the Orange Islands.
That episode was when they tried to wake it up with different methods to get the river flowing so they can make bread or something like that. Selfish act really.
And the you had some old guy playing the Poke Flute to wake it up who looked like Jijimon.

The best part was when Psyduck jumped out of his pokeball and kissed Snorlax.

miltankRancher

Years
yup I remembered that scene, back when I was a wee child! I LOL'd of course, as psyduck rarely appears and always ending up to do stupid things,

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Alright, now an official welcome to Jolteon*! Also, members, I have discovered a source, in addition to Jolteon*, to get some prize Pokemon. So, pretty soon, expect some prize Pokemon to appear in the OP. :)

miltankRancher, there's one more thing you should do with that userbar. It should include "Just the Classics" or "Original 151 Fan Club" somewhere on it so it can be dubbed an official club userbar. Perhaps have all 5 of the legendaries appear side by side, and "Just the Classics" fade in over them, if you can do that.

Jayster, I'll get that done as soon as I update points and everything, which will probably be later tonight or tomorrow.

On topic: Actually, "Wake up Snorlax!" was the episode where there was a Snorlax blocking a town's water supply. Ash didn't catch his Snorlax until "Snack Attack," in the Orange Islands.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
<table border='0'> <tr> <td style='text-align: center; vertical-align: top; padding: 6px'>sorry for being inactive.</td> </tr> </table>
What is happening now?

Just the usual stuff, discussing topics... Oh, there's also a voting for profile contest in the OP.

I'll make a new topic if you guys don't mind: What do you think is the most underrated pokemon in Gen I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back