• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[kanto] Missing Memoirs: The Journal's Lost Page (OOC Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Looking forward to it, buddy. Jeez. I gotta catch up. Post coming asap.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
xD BLUE IS SO CHARMING. *sock'd*

His goggles are total pwnage :x

WELCOME TO THE CLUB, YoshiRiRu! Hope you don't get scared away by us normal people!

Or your wife xDD *sock'd again*

*runs away, trips on Rock/Riku*

x.x''

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
It's my wife I'm worried about.

*cowers*

Okay, mine post is up. So... I guess whoever's next should.. um.. do that voodoo that they do?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
xD Seriously. Too bad you didn't squish it and make all it's guts fly everywher- I mean, that's horrible! >O I feel so sorry for the bug catcher! xDD

Niwa. Key. MSN. Now. ^^

Rival team gets to go to the gym FIRST. >O Because Lyre's going to make it so. Actually, I really don't care, but are we going to be doing anything special after we get our eggs or can we just leave? 8D

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
xD Seriously. Too bad you didn't squish it and make all it's guts fly everywher- I mean, that's horrible! >O I feel so sorry for the bug catcher! xDD

Niwa. Key. MSN. Now. ^^

Rival team gets to go to the gym FIRST. >O Because Lyre's going to make it so. Actually, I really don't care, but are we going to be doing anything special after we get our eggs or can we just leave? 8D

I wish I could, but it didn't install right. I'll get back to you if something comes up. ;_;

I can just see the two teams racing for Pewter City xD.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
No, I can see Lyre making it look like a fight, and then letting you guys get there all early while she takes her time. 8DD *shot*

Well. We'll see how it turns out. >D It'll be smarter to bring this issue to PM though, since it's not relevant to the RP. Or, it is because we're going to discuss the RP on MSN. 8OO *shot*

Fallen's turn to post! 8D Then Key, Chu-chan (NEW NICKNAME!), AND THEN MEEEE!!

I would give you (Key) and Niwa a nickname, but your usernames are too short. ;_; MAKEM LONGER >O Cuz Key-chan and Niwa-chan are boring, and Ni-chan sounds like "Big sister" So that OBVIOUSLY doesn't work. < <; I'll die before I call a guy- or anyone for that matter "Nii-chan".

Yoshi makes quick work. 8D Four hours of accquaintence and they're already married! xDD Watashi ga, Daisuke Blue-chan~ He's an awesome character. By the way: Lyre Sketch

CONCLUSION: That doesn't really look like Lyre at all. >.< But I tried. She's awfully disproportionate, because the sketch took like, 5 minutes. *shot* And the coloring is base colors only, because I suck at shading, and she doesn't have a face because I was too lazy to add one. o o; I also didn't add her accessories because that'd be even more for me to color. x_x

COMPLETE CONCLUSION: It sucks. 8D SO COMPLIMENT IT YOU FOOLS. And Photobucket screwed up the image. MORE THEN IT ALREADY WAS. LAAAAAFF. I laff, not lhao. xD

Last edited:

Niwa

.Blank
Years
Ni-Chan xD, Rukia popped into my head when I read that.

Anyways im guessing we wont be able to start RPing again till monday when Fallen returns.

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
xD I just realized, it's big brother that's Nii-san not sister. Because Kon is always saying "NEE-SAN" So I'm wrong. xD And, your post was off-topic Niwa. >O Add something that makes it on-topic pleeeezzzz. ^^

I edited my last post with my sketch of Lyre, and I changed her pokemon line-up around a bit.

Niwa

.Blank
Years
Edited, nice pic by the way, and so ONCE the teams are split up, for example Rival team is in {Location} while Main team is in {Another Location}, order is only followed when the two are together?, sorry about the questions just still confused about this matter.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
We stay in the order no matter what. =0

*runs around in circles* YOSHI IS BEING ABUSIVE TO HIS WIFE!! DDDDD:

*cough* Anyways.

Nicole doesn't really give a crap about competion unless she REALLY dislikes the person. xDD

*goes off to post*

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
It's funny that I said I'd be offline until Monday yet I'm the only one out of our 'RP Cast' that's online. 8D DUH HUR HUR HUR.

Anyways, to the people that don't know, I POSTED. xPP

Like I said, Nicole, like Lyre, is currently ANGREH.

YUSH, I KNOW IT'S CRAPPY AND SHORT. XPPP

Especially compared to Yoshi's post. o_____o And Chuchi's and Bijou's.

T___T WHY AM I SO LAME?!

Last edited:

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
Hey Fallen, would it be too controlling if I had Ty and Nicole walk back to the lab together. I don't really want to control your character so I thought I'd ask permission first. xD

Edit: I have to leave. I will post before the day ends I have to go help out at my grandma's for a little bit. I feel horrible for holding up the RP but I'll post as soon as I can.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
It's funny that I said I'd be offline until Monday yet I'm the only one out of our 'RP Cast' that's online. 8D DUH HUR HUR HUR.

Anyways, to the people that don't know, I POSTED. xPP

Like I said, Nicole, like Lyre, is currently ANGREH.

YUSH, I KNOW IT'S CRAPPY AND SHORT. XPPP

Especially compared to Yoshi's post. o_____o And Chuchi's and Bijou's.

T___T WHY AM I SO LAME?!

The only reason my post was so big was because I had to make up for lost time.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
>.< Sorry, I tried telling you guys that was being forcibly dragged, kicking and screaming, to the ski hill for four hours today. But my Mom, also screaming, made me get off the computer. x_x I'll probably be gone another four hours tomorrow as well. *god I hate the ski hill*

Anyways, there are... a number... of posts that aren't really on-topic... STILL. So, because my mind is set in this warning system for threads, and since I've already told you all to stay on-topic...

[Being Serious]
Warning 2

Please keep all posts on-topic, and no, on-topic does NOT include: Kingdom Hearts (2), Naruto, Nor repetitive things, such as "Tyler x Nicole is so going to happen" 5 posts in a row. ^^ We can read, don't worry.[/Being serious]

This order thing is killing it. :/ Isn't this what happened with me, you, and Scottura Fallen? I thought you'd drop this order thing, because since Scottura hadn't posted for a month and it was his turn, the RP died. x_x And then he decides to revive the thread another month later. There's lot's of the RPing cast waiting to post right now. This is my point: But since it's not my turn, I'm going to go eat dinner now.

I personally think we should ditch the turn thing, at least when we're apart, since we're ignoring each other's posts anyway. x_X Unless I read your answer to Niwa wrong. ^^;

Last edited:

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
I posted. It wasn't too great but I had to stop because I realized we just wouldn't have been able to leave, and I know that Oak was supposed to divide us into teams so I thought that would be ok until Fallen posted again.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
OMG. The guests left. I can finally have the computer back! x___x *saved*

Yeah, I know the order thing is annoying everyone but I want it to stay. =/ Cuz like, someone is posting and posts it but then a faster typer posts before them and the two posts are like... blah with each other.

And the reason why I put the order thing in the last RP was not because of Scottura. It was cuz mine and another RPer's (not Bijou) posts were completely... NOT right together. x___X *doesn't have a better way of putting it*

EDIT:

Lol, Key, you got your POVs mixed together. First it was 1st POV then it went to 3rd POV and back to 1st.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back