• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill la Kill

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Nope. If it isn't obvious from my statement. :p I wonder what they're talking about right now? Maybe about how Nui should die asap. :p

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    Just finished watching Episode 22

Spoiler:

We've heard him moan in pain, though very faintly. So I don't think it's too far away. ;)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Episode 23, let's go.

Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I really had expected to see some of the Mako that we saw in episode 7 (iirc) due to the way that Episode 22 ended, but that didn't really happen this episode so I'm crossing my fingers for next episode =/

I think it was pretty good, but definitely not one of the best episodes. It was mostly setup for the next one I think (moving everyone on to Honnouji Academy, getting the E4 set up again, etc).

Spoiler:

derozio

Years
  • They'd survive somehow. Or so they believe. They're probably one of those characters who're like 'these people are gonna change the world and I'll be the one to be a witness to the change' types that are found in anime. Except that there won't be a world remaining when they're done lol.

Meh, I think there's just something wrong with their heads. Ragyo just wants to help LF just because. Not like a large part of this show makes any sense anyway haha. ;p But I hope trigger gives a satisfactory answer to all our questions. Either way, final episode is gonna be great fun.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • I just started watching it (literally just finished episode 1), and..well that's definitely a strong start. That's one unique design for a weapon imo...

I'm late, I know.

Last edited:

derozio

Years
  • As they say - Better late than never. ;p

I saw ep 23 in good quality a while ago. It was an okay episode by KlK's standard. Obvious set-up episode is obvious. What I loved - Ryuko's signal, new gokuseifuku of elite 4, ragyo's VA's work. And of course, small touches like Gama putting Mako's hat back on. Bring on the last ep! Been one hell of a fun ride so far!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • All of the new suits for the Elite 4 were awesome in my opinion, I liked how they brought that back. Plus, how can you not like the fact that Uzu technically has a lightsaber now d:

w1QPl9i.png

derozio

Years
  • I like how Nonon is practically naked. Nothing covers her butt and a small heart shaped piece of uniform covers her sweet spot lmfao.
    Gamagoori's I like the least. Uzu and Inumuta got the coolest ones. Plus, @Inumuta -
    >blue spiky hair
    >red glasses thingy
    >???
    Spoiler:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I like how Nonon is practically naked. Nothing covers her butt and a small heart shaped piece of uniform covers her sweet spot lmfao.
    Really? I thought she was wearing something because she has little bones/stripes pattern on her stomach, haha. I suppose I wasn't staring intently at her... butt. :P

It's justified they are wearing less clothing now that they're smiting clothing.

Zet

Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Zet

Years
  • Spoiler: