• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill la Kill

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    @Lilith - I didn't even notice her uniform myself, lol. If it weren't for those perverted guys at FB, I wouldn't have given it a second look. :p And I think she has a super thin layer of clothing. Just see through. So 'practically' naked. :p

as for the whole ragyo-ryuko fiasco - honestly, ragyo herself explains it. And even if you find it an 'asspull', well, this is KlK. Ya just go along with the flow and not question much haha. I mean, honestly, it is popcorn entertainment at its finest. I don't think people really need to look too much into it and just accept things as they come.

I don't have the episode with me so I can't really check whether the 'cut' was legit or got blocked. But it didn't seem like much of a big deal to me when I watched it.

And I'm not spoilering this as I'm not being super specific about anything. :p

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    as for the whole ragyo-ryuko fiasco - honestly, ragyo herself explains it. And even if you find it an 'asspull', well, this is KlK. Ya just go along with the flow and not question much haha. I mean, honestly, it is popcorn entertainment at its finest. I don't think people really need to look too much into it and just accept things as they come.p
    Yeah, I get it now why it didn't kill her. I think I was just too confused during that whole scene that I just completely missed the whole "block" explanation. Oh well, no reason to cry over spilled milk.

Still can't believe there's only one episode left though /:

derozio

Years
    Tell me about it, haha. This is the first series I'm following from the very beginning to the end weekly. I can't believe it either ;p But all goood things must come to an end. I don't know what I will do the day One Piece ends lol.

I just hope trigger makes something as good, or hell, even better than this soon! We already have Little Witch Academia 2 coming soon so that's that too lol

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    If the ending isn't a whole bunch of pulling ♥♥♥♥ out of thin air then I won't be satisfied. That's what it's been since the beginning, so Ryuuko better get her butt kicked for the first nineteen minutes and then pull some super cool new technique out of Senketsu, kill Ragyo (the first death in the series, hopefully!) or at least leave her for Satsuki to decide, and live happily ever after with Mako's family. 8D

derozio

Years
    The smell of sarcasm is strong in this one. (b")b

I'm not gonna predict anything. I just hope it'll blow me away, that's all. :D I liked how Noragami and Log Horizon ended. But KlK should do better. :p

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    The smell of sarcasm is strong in this one. (b")b

I'm not gonna predict anything. I just hope it'll blow me away, that's all. :D I liked how Noragami and Log Horizon ended. But KlK should do better. :p
    It didn't start that way but the more I thought about it the more I realized that's how every fight thus far has concluded, so eh. It's just really predictable. I'm very happy with the series, else I wouldn't have watched fourteen episodes in a couple days to get caught up, it's just that nothing's built up for a grand finale except in the last thirty seconds or so of Episode 23. Each episode has been a grand bout of it's own, so the finale isn't as anticipated for me. :p If that makes sense. I do expect a huge fight, just nothing any more glamorous than usual. I mean, Satsuki vs. Ryuko was as good as it gets imo!

derozio

Years
    I know what you mean, lol. KlK has been very predictable. But still enjoyable. I just hope it ends somewhat satisfactorily. A bad end can ruin a series in my eyes. And leave a very bad taste. ;p

derozio

Years
    Yeahh, as much as I love it, depth and tight plot aren't its forte. What it excels at is creative, stylish visuals and amazing soundtrack. And just being fun for the sake of fun. :p But wow its just a few days away. The finale. ;; The more closer it comes the more weirder it feels. I mean. No KlK. ;;

that said, I don't want S2. Do original stuff, trigger. And this time make it a series with some more depth, maybe? :p

derozio

Years
    Possible, actually. Little Witch Academia showed that they do possess potential.

derozio

Years
    Second one wasn't made as they didn't originally have money. Now they do and they've confirmed that it'll be out sometime soon. It was 2015 iirc. :p

either way, we're getting slightly offtopic. Bottom line - I hope KlK 24 is a blast. Hope the OVA episode of KlK has some sister action. ;p And hope they make a new series with the kind of story and world LWA had along with the creativity and great soundtrack KlK had.

Seems like their next work is a generic harem LN. But I'm gonna watch it to see how Trigger manages it :p

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    During the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ scene they said something about the lifefibers in Nui rejecting other ones iirc. How did Ragyou give her new arms?

Why is Sana getting his eyes back the worst reveal in anime history?

Trigger lost their way.

derozio

Years
    You do not question Trigger logic, Lappy. Trigger logic questions you.

derozio

Years
    I didn't even think much of the scene c'mon you guys why bust yo brains. ;p

I was like 'Okay, so Ragyo made a new pair of hands that somehow got stitched to Nui's shoulders. Ok' . Also dave if it was same as ragyo's she'd have been able to feel the 'pleasure' of junketsu like Ragyo could so no.

derozio

Years
    She didn't but she and ragyo did say she won't be able to experience junketsu OR any other kamui because her body rejects them in that yuri scene. Ragyo can wear junketsu. Nui can't. So they can't have the same kind of LF.

Back