• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill The Person Above You With Anything! ( Beware~ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2017
    I used this in another thread once.
    Beats you relentlessly with a nail bat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jumps back in time and shoves a fork into my own eye socket creating a time paradox..........................XD

Last edited:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • ok, im doing this to you coz youll understand... despite the sheer brutality of this. i would not truly wish it on anyone... BUT YOUR DEATH IS....

TEXTMARKING!!! chapters 4 through 20 of Twilight, due tomorrow with at least 7 things marked on each page. i wont accept it late, and this is worth a 100 point test grade! and if you dont put your name on it, you wont recieve ANY credit.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • ohai CP! remember me? *has a cat scratch your eyes out* *uses hook to scrape your face into a pool of mushy goo* *repeatedly stabs you with a shard of a broken stained-glass window* *finally stops torturing you and actually lets you dies by stabbing the stem of a rose into your jugular vein*

yep, another brutal one.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    It's Silv
    *Kills with <'s Legal Studies and Ancient History oral assignments*

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Kills by chaining you to a metal table and having a blade going from side to side gradually dropping until it rips your insides out and cuts you in half like the guy in the beginning of Saw V

benthekid

Know one knows you like you do
    Years
  • i will kill u with the evil monkey...........fell its wrath!can u fell it?can u fell me inside of you?a part of me,is inside you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back