• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

King of the Hill Version 2.0 (Make Every Post Pokemon Related!)

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
  • Blincher (thing in my avatar) squishes it all with his even more emence size. He is triple the size of 100000000000000000000 Wailsky which is the amount of Wailsky you can kill with your bomb. Hehehe. I has da hill!

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
  • Well well well, I didn't know that you couldn't read. I already had special Ditto to replicate you Blincher about 5 times. They beat up, and make Bincher more fake than he'll every be. I surround the hill with these FAKEemon.

MAH HILL.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I use my giant Electrode to explode your hill while a Sandslash comes to help me hake a hill while I prepare a bulldozer. After creating the hill,I give the poor Sandslash some food. Our hill now!

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • That wouldn't beat the fakemon especially the 5 Blinchers so at that time it would still be Xelerator's hill. But... I get Blindcruncher, the combination of Blincher and Crunchon who can not be copied! If anybody tries to trasform into him they explode. He squishes the hill and all the fakemon with his even more emence size (thats how big he is!) Then I get my Celebi to make the hill. Also Celebi and Blindcruncher will only obey to me!

Adam Levine

Years
  • All your Fakemon disappear without you noticing,and your Blindcrunc(since Pokemon's names can only up to 10 characters) goes back to Blincher and Crunchon. Now I have have new Fakemon on my side,called Scorpwn and Arachtille come defend the hill while you end up running after your Fakemon. My hill now. Hmph.

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
  • I get Dialga, Palkia, and Arceus show you the real power of pokemon, and send the FAKE-emon to Pokemon hell, where they die. They surround the hill with Reshiram and Zekrom by their side. All my pokemon.

MAH HILL.

Adam Levine

Years
  • Rayquaza,Kyogre,Groudon,Darkrai and my Kyurem come destroy the hill with gazillions of Zubat. The Zubat then hit all of your Pokemon and you being confused while the Legendary Pokemon I summoned destroy the hill with a Golem that uses Bulldoze. They then make a new one with them on my side. Our hill.

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
  • I send a Magikarp in a floating orb of water to go attack your hill. As your laughing at mah Majikarp, 9000 billion appear over your pokemon, thus crushing them and killing them. They all evolve into a Gyarados and simply take over the hill.

My hill that is. MAH HILL.

Adam Levine

Years
  • My faithful 9000 billion Electivire uses Thunder on your 9000 billion Gyarados. Then,my creative Gigalith makes a new one on it's own. So I believe it's our hill.

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
  • So it seems you have joined the battle.

The battle for my hill, that is.....

I simply send every single Bug, Ghost, and Dark type pokemon known in the history of forever to attack and DOMINATE your Mewtwo [type advantage baby]. After that, i order them to guard the hill.

My hill that is. MAH HILL.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Thats easy.

Darkrai, Use Dark Void and suck that hill to the underworld...

Groudon...Make another Hill for me.With Giratina, Dialga, Palkia, Arceus and Darkrai Guarding it.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • gee, this sure is one hell of a MANLY battle. let's sprice it up with some cuteness.

I'll have my invisible Kecleon install tiny speakers everywhere on the hill. Then my cute Jigglypuff will sing its song, lulling all those legendaries to sleep, while me and Kecleon wear soundproof headphones.
    Then it's just a matter of kicking the sleeping leader out, and taking the hill AND its guardians all to myself. too bad none of those legendaries have Insomnia..
    oh, and i'll take an extra. my Honchkrow will protect me from sleep-inducing foes!

my hill. <3

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
  • I find Jirachi, the Wish Maker [who is also a pokemon] and simply wish for all of those Pokemon to self-destruct. Then I send every pokemon known in the history of forever to guard the hill[ Including any REMANING legendaries]. As I walk on top of the hill, I scream:

MAH HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • I blow up your hill with 10,000,000,000 Explouds using Hyper Voice and Screech from the other side of the planet to create huge earthquakes and tsunamis.

Then I make a hill with the help of Gigaliths and Conkeldurrs and meditate on it.

My hill.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Garghh. Not done yet.

Im just gonna use Darkrai's DarkVoid to suck the hill again.

Then ill just use Alakazam to put a forcefield on my hill.

In case you break in, i put 10,000,000,000 Sleeping Electrodes inside.Oh yeah and Alakazam puts a forcefield on me too.

MY HILL!

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
  • You do not realize, fool, that THAT Darkrai you have been using is MINE!

He sucks everything with his Dark Void thing EXCEPT THE HILL, blah blah blah MAH HILL. Oh, and you EXPLODE INTO A CA-GILLION PIECES, MWHAHAHAHAHA!

MAH HILL.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I use my Sandshrew to dig a hole under the hill and up onto the top of the hill before hiding inside a Bronzong. My hill. <3

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • My Electrode, which is reinforced inside of the hill since it was created gets so shocked by how you got on the hill that it explodes and destroys you and the hill.

I then get two hundred level 100 Blisseys to somehow pull down the moon towards the Earth and then use Minimize to turn it into a hill. My moon hill.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    I get my 4 Lv. 100 Espeon to use Growth on the hill (Gen 2 Espeon can learn Growth via promotion! XD) and send it flying back to orbit.

Out of the ground pops out MY new hill. :P

Back