• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

King of the Pokéhill!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Swablu, use Cotton Guard to encase the hill in fluffy cotton and float us up to the top!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Kyogre, use Waterfall to get us to the top and remove everyone else!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    To bad for you Rhyperior has lightning rod!
    Climb the Waterfall to the top before it disappears!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Parasect, use Mega Drain to sap all the life from the hill and use the energy to push the others off!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Magikarp, use Splash to make them all feel sorry for how pathetic we are whilst I sneak to the top with Weavile's Agility!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Psh, you think you can control a Sandshrew? Please. Come forth my Sandshrew army, all use Rapid Spin and clear the hill as we rise to the peak!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    You all have fallen prey to Zoroark's illusion since you are fighting over a little pile of mud while I am standing on the hill as the king. Now, Zoroark, use Swagger...

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Torterra, let's try our luck with Rock Climb again!

EDIT: I just realized that Squirrel has the power to win this game via thread lock. O_O

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Pahaha. Palkia, teleport us to the top and freeze time with your Roar of Time to stop anyone else getting in! *locks thread* ;D

Back