• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

King of the Pokéhill!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Weedle, use your String Shot to hold back these legendary beasts and we'll claim the hill for ourselves!

Years
    Grovyle use Leaf Blade to cut that Remoraid in half.

HAHA, NOW I'M THE KING OF THE POKeHILL!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Celebi, send that Grovyle back in time far far into the past! Now then, this hill shall be ours~

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    You accidentally sent the hill back in time too. Me, in one of my previous lives, could easily let my Torterra use Rock Climb to scale the hill and claim it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ferrothorn, set up your Spikes and Stealth Rock to make everyone stay away from the top!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Skarmory, Whirlwind those prickly things away and take us to our throne on the hill's peak~

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Fry that Skarmory by using Thunder, Zapdos! Now let's fly to the top.

Years
    HAN thats a too slow game, this is how it's done. Gyarados! Tsunami wave! Wash our hill of unnecessary dirt and create a huge moat around it!
    Go Sharpedos and eat all the intruders. Go Marowak and take in all the electrical attacks that come against Sharpedos!

cRaCkZ

Well...
    Years
    But Sven, do you know Bulbasaur's SolarBeam can destroy your Gyarados,Marowak and Sharpedos.
    Now i'm the king of the hill!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Bronzong use Explosion on that thing!

Now we're on top of the remains of the hill.

Years
    Sorry what was that? I cant hear you cos I found a taller one while riding my Pidgeot. It goes really high, I cant hear you from that hole you call a hill!
    lmao

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Well in that case, Abomasnow use Avalanche! Looks like there's no one on top of that hill anymore. ;]

Back