• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

King of the Pokéhill!

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
    Hey bannette, show that hauter what a REALLY scary ghost type looks like by using scary face and yelling, BOO!... as haunters running away, I roll snorlax to the top of the hill and take a nap, victoriously

Years
    And you fall run into my trap which you could have foreseen cos my Pokemon dont run away. You fell into a hole dug by Arcanine and you can stay there. :D

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Gengar, destroy them with your Sludge Bomb! The hill is ours!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Starmie, turn on your master and freeze them over with Blizzard before Rapid Spinning us up to the top!

Years
    hahaha Squirrel how exactly are you going to ride up there on a rapid spinning Starmie? Unless you run really fast you'll get cut in pieces. And if that won't do, this will!

Scyther go and Slash them all!

Winter

Years
    I summon Kyogre to make it rain. Everyone except me gets washed away in the ensuing flash floods.

Winter

Years
    Kyogre puts a Sheer Cold in Gyarados and OHKO it because hax!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Good thing my Kadabra has psychic powers! Use Telekenesis to reveal them and throw them off the top!

Back