• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Kingdom Hearts Club~ + Final fantasy

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    *gasps* It's been three days since anyone posted! So even though it's midnight (and bedtime, too), I will post ontopic about something, so this thread won't die, even though I doubt it would die in three days.

I think a DS FF game would be fun, too! I don't know what else to say on the matter, but it would definitely be fun!

I mean, there are PSP and DS games for everything else, so why not!

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Naw, don't worry! There isn't any FF game for the DS, we where just saying it'd be fun if there was ^^ Besides, I don't have a DS either!

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Yeah, I think so too..

I wish I had a DS *cries*

But anyways! Only a couple more days until KH2 comes out! *hops around* Yay! I can't wait!

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Next month, actually. March 1st is the scheduled release date ^^ *is counting down the days*

Hey Link, your new theme is awesome!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    you guys are lucky, here it will be released this spring (I live in Europe)
    :'(

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    That's not too far away, Lukitia! (Your name is too cute ^^) March 21st is the beginning of spring here in the US.

EDIT:

Sorry bout that.. KH2'll be released on March 28th here in North America. And here's some MORE awesome news >__<

According to a gaming magazine article on KH2, Jesse McCartney will be doing Roxas's voice.. And Aerith voice will be done by Mena Suvari, rather then Mandy Moore like last game XP

Last edited:

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    OMG! I'M SO SORRY! -cries- I haven't been here in so long...I will come back though. I'm staying! And no, Chuchi-san, it's not the first of march, it's the 28...-sobs- It's coming out so late...but that is the official release date!! -woots- cant wait!!! =D

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Yess! I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts II! I found a clip with DIZ and a hooded unknown (I'm thinking Axel) and I'm Thinking Woah, DIz is Saruman's voice, SWEET!

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Haha! ^^ I forgot..I'm like...the co-owner of this thing! =O Shame shame...-hits head-

Dude, I'm gonna make a new siggy (forgets all about KH when making this one) and it's going to be like...all KH. ^^

Back