• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Kingdom Hearts Club~ + Final fantasy

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
  • That .. was .. the most HILARIOUS line I've seen since sliced bread. =D

:3 Don't forget to throw me in too, and I pwn all of them anyway. I've beaten Riku and Sephy and well .. Cloud too .. they're nothing but inferior to me! |evil laugh|

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Max must be an awesome character if he can pwn Riku, Sephiroth, AND Cloud! XD

But one question remains.. Can you beat SORA, the Keyblade Master of D00M?!? Dun dun dun!!!

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    How about since we're sisters, WE SHARE THE CROWN! XDDDD

Yeah, go Max! You can beat Sora! *cheers* Use your Supreme Edgeboy attack on him! XD

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • Lol! ^^ Maxie beats all. ^^

Nah, you need a crown too! -makes paper KH crown with Riku on it- I can't believe it...My little girl has grown up into a fine young woman..

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    *sniffles* Time flies too fast! *cries* I don't wanna be queen yet ;___; I'm too little!

Max, you're our royal KH knight. You get to save the Kingdom when it gets attacked XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • o o; Wasn't my ultimate attack called Azraille's Strike? |stares at the two of you| Sora doesn't exist, he tried to attack me and I punched him. He threw his Keyblade in the air accidentally, and it fell thonk on his head and he was deleted.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • Um...kinda random...o.O Thanks for the compliment! ^^ We just work well together. So, I just got KH2 and I'm like soooo happy right now!! Like, my dad came in and I said "C'mon C'mon! Let's go get it!!" and he was all like, "They're out. I just checked and they were all out." I was like...yelling saying "Noo!! There has to be another way!!" and lo and behold...he had it stuck in his back pocket....XD -sighs- I can't wait to see Riku and Axel!! ^_^

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Raiyna said:
    Um...kinda random...o.O Thanks for the compliment! ^^ We just work well together. So, I just got KH2 and I'm like soooo happy right now!! Like, my dad came in and I said "C'mon C'mon! Let's go get it!!" and he was all like, "They're out. I just checked and they were all out." I was like...yelling saying "Noo!! There has to be another way!!" and lo and behold...he had it stuck in his back pocket....XD -sighs- I can't wait to see Riku and Axel!! ^_^
    ZOMG! YOUR DAD IS .. EVIL .. AND COOL! O O;
    I wish ~my~ dad would be like that .. |sighs|

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Fine Max. You can have whatever ultimate attack you want, as long as it can protect us from the heartless =O

OMG, I just got the game too Shannon! What part are you at!??! YOU LIKE AXEL TOO?!!?! I adore him *__*

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    I'm an Axel fan as well! My mom got it for me and she also got me the guide book, my friends been hyper/giddy the first time this month. Even better, tommarrow It's my birthday!

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • Omg, that's so cool! I'm going to get my strategy book today!! ^0^ OMG, Riku is sooooo sexy when he's 16! *^^* -giggles- Axel's got the BEST kind of attitude. ^^ "Talk about blank with a capital "B"..."

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    My brother just beat Demyx... God, he's like an elder male version of me. I'm stupid acting like him and can't remember ANYBODY'S name!

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Too late he's just about passed the Pridelands. It's my turn to play it today, so haha!

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Whoooah.. He's that far into the game?!?! He's a child prodigy =O

Back