• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
Years
  • sweet, I cant wait for it to come out in guernsey, which is the island I live on!

Oh yeah, the animation 8/10 I have a recommendation for it, kepp the background of it the same size, if you could give me the seperate sprites I could show you!

or try yourself, thats easier!

Last edited:

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • id like to try but nah.now im at the end of neverland fighting the most hardest boss uglystupidbearedmustachuiomanwhoannoysmeandgetsreallyannoyingscaredycatcheapohook.thats his real name but they decide to shorten it to captain hook.hes so hard.i use 3 clouds combo omnislash value was 15 and he uses a three card and he car breaks me.how does he do that?and when hes reloaden i see him i stop him and he somehow gets like a bijillion cards and goes on a imabigfatstupidannoyingcheapowhowillreallyannoyeverybodywhofightsmeandeverybodywhopassedmeusedcodesrampage.if someone beats him tell me how and tell me your deck hp and cp.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • welcome new member!that reminds me anybody want to be co-owner?to show that youre a member darkblastoise please put(if you can) the banner in your sig.easier just go to photobucket and lookup me kybldmstr and ill have my banner there.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • kybldmstr said:
    id like to try but nah.now im at the end of neverland fighting the most hardest boss uglystupidbearedmustachuiomanwhoannoysmeandgetsreallyannoyingscaredycatcheapohook.thats his real name but they decide to shorten it to captain hook.hes so hard.i use 3 clouds combo omnislash value was 15 and he uses a three card and he car breaks me.how does he do that?and when hes reloaden i see him i stop him and he somehow gets like a bijillion cards and goes on a imabigfatstupidannoyingcheapowhowillreallyannoyeverybodywhofightsmeandeverybodywhopassedmeusedcodesrampage.if someone beats him tell me how and tell me your deck hp and cp.
    Well I just beat Mr. Hook in 2 mins flat O_o.
    Anyway Sora's level is 39, HP is 365, CP is 550.

And my deck is
    Keyblade:
    Two 9's, one 8, three 7's (one of the 7 is a Premium Card), one 6, three 5's, one 4, one 3, one 0 (Premium Card).
    Three Wishes:
    One 9 (Premium Card), one 8, one 7.
    Olympia:
    One 8, one 7, one 2.
    Lionheart:
    One 7 (Premium Card), one 3, one 2.
    Blizzard:
    One 8 (Premium Card), one 5.
    Fire:
    One 7, one 5 (Premium Card).
    Lightning:
    One 7.
    Hi-Potion:
    One 3.
    Cure:
    One 6.

All my cards are from highest to lowest in the deck

Now the reason why Hook was breaking all your combos was because he is using all "0" cards. And if you use a 0 card after some one done used a card (any card) then it will break it. So you could have three 9 attack cards and he could break it (I didn't use any combos when attacking him).
    So maybe a good deck for you would be something made up with a good many 0 cards.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
  • yea your right he kept usin two heartless cards that came back over and over.all zeros and random nubers.wow you have a lot of cp i just have 475.my stats are lv32 hp 335 cp 475.hey how much cp did you have left over from that?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • kybldmstr said:
    yea your right he kept usin two heartless cards that came back over and over.all zeros and random nubers.wow you have a lot of cp i just have 475.my stats are lv32 hp 335 cp 475.hey how much cp did you have left over from that?
    If you're asking how much CP I had left in my deck then I had little or none. Because I get in every card I can without maxing out the CP.

And my Sora is now level 46, HP is 410, CP is 625 and I am on the 10th floor.

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
  • Pokes

I think I shall join this club.

I'm at top level at level 54, on KH:CoM and I almost beat Marluxia for the last time, but my mom called me and distracted me, so he killed me. ;~;

PS~This is Tuesday from MSN

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Lonepichu said:
    Pokes

I think I shall join this club.

I'm at top level at level 54, on KH:CoM and I almost beat Marluxia for the last time, but my mom called me and distracted me, so he killed me. ;~;

PS~This is Tuesday from MSN
    Welcome to the club ^_^

Who's seen IGN's great copy of the TGS2004 trailer? Everything is so clear in it now XD

One thing that caught my eye, was that the Brave Fusion(red clothes, two keyblades) requires Goofy, but Goofy wasn't in Sora's party when he performed the move! Which means that you can still keep a 3-Person party(like in the trailer, it was Brave Sora, Donald, and Aladdin) while in fusion!

I think his second Keyblade is always Oathkeeper when performing the Brave Fusion too...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Lonepichu said:
    I know that KH comes out in America on March, but does anyone know the exact date?
    You mean KH 2 right Tue? Yea I know you do. XD

Well every place just says March, it don't tell the day it comes out.

Little update here.

Sora's Level: 71.
    Sora's HP: 560.
    Sora's CP: 950.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back