• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts II (revived)

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    No Memory Card, man if you lived near me I'd so buy you one...its essential...Don't wory about KH 2 just Beat the first one then play the second.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    KH2 does have one main let down for me. It's too easy, I haven't beat it yet because I don't want to beat it too quick.
    Other then that it's great. Everything else is better then I thought. I love how they talk more on KH2. I love the whole Drive system. I love the new Gummi ship thing now. I love the story. I love the time pressed button actions. And tons of other things. KH2 is great and better then what I thought before I got it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    If you're trying to speed through, you technically don't have to do Atlantica, 100 Acre Woods, or the Pride Lands. (I think, anyway. My friend apparently didn't do them.) But honestly, I'd suggest going through everything. It's far, far more enjoyable that way and then you don't have to worry about getting behind in levels or anything. o.o

Anyway...I beat the game a few nights ago. Only played on Normal mode though...and I'm taking a break before I go in and perfect everything to 100% since I didn't do anything productive in the week I played it. xD; I'm currently obsessed with the OST though...the music is so, so pretty.

Also, Demyx is the greatest~~ <3

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    I beat the game four nights ago on Proud; even the hardest level was an ease. I agree, the OST is splendid, but I prefer Passion to Sanctuary. .. The English lyrics don't capture me as much.

Demyx is funny, but how can you ignore Xigbar? A fifty-year-old surfer Nobody has to be the most hilarious creation in a video game. ♥

Cherrim

Years
    Yeah, Xigbar was funny...but I found he got annoying pretty quick. I think his voice bothered me during the battle or something. o_O;

x_x I don't like Sanctuary very much. I don't like how the lyrics fit with the music since they...well...don't. oO; Utada has to fluctuate her voice too much with each word and she drags them on to match the melody and that just bugs me since it doesn't sound very professional. x_x;

Chase Leader

Years
    Right now I am in the middle of rapping the game...you know getting everything maxed out...I think I am level 93 or something like that...I have synthisized everything and the only thing I really have left is beating the ever annoying Sephiroth.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Sephiroth is more than annoying, he's nearly impossible to beat in that game. His American voice, also, can hardly be compared to his Japanese Advent Children voice. But, Xigbar's voice did became an irritance during battle.

Is it me, or did it sound like he said "Umm... Burrito!" during the fight? Lol.

Cherrim

Years
    XDD! *dies laughing* I suppose that's when he said "Reload" but I didn't think burrito. T'would be hilarious if that's what he actually said. xDD

I don't like Aerith's voice. I think Mandy Moore did a much better job with her...her new one just BUGS me and I can't place why. x_X

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    Is it even possible to beat Sephiroth? Even at Level 99, with High Potions, Elixrs, Curaga, and the like, as well as many powerful Abilities, he still slays me. The furthest I've gotten him down to is 3 life bars. And is there a way to counter/block/otherwise stop Sins of a Heartless Angel?

Chase Leader

Years
    I think its possible...because I know you get the keyblade Fenrir(how ever you spell it) after doing so...and its considered a mission. I got half way thorugh his life meters and I screwed up once and he killed me...I am level 92...wtf...its going to drive me insane until I beat him.

Has anyone seen the hidden trailer...At first after playing it half way through I thought that there may not be another Kingdom Hearts...but after I saw the video...it could be interesting to see if the can force out another one...hmmm three keyblades stuck in the ground...hmmmmm

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Well, the aspect of that is.. a prequel to Kingdom Hearts; it has already been stated that Kingdom Hearts II is the end of Sora's story. That doesn't mean, however, that there can't be the introduction of a new chosen wielder.

Also, yes, it is when Xigbar said "Reload!;" I only thought it resembled "Burrito!" for some reason. Lol.

Yes, Mena Suvari is extremely emotionless with Aeris; it strikes me as.. stepping on a cat's tail to force it into speaking. - Shrug. -

I also thought they should have included a "Gargoyles" world in Kingdom Hearts II, and.. added Mozenrath as an Agrabah villain. Shame they couldn't, since his voice actor no longer lives. :(

Sora X

Keyblade master
    Years
    I love All the kingdom Hearts games even the japanese ones.

I always felt the same but, they are most likely to make KH3

They did not think about new names for the nobodies
    xemnas/ansemx
    roxas/sorax

Hmph...... It is really wierd
    I guess it is supposed to be that way

youd think that kairi would remember Sora after 1 year

I think she has short term memory...

I think she's just stupid

Ill get outta here.........................

Arcanine: All posts meged. Don't do that again.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back