• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kit-Tsukasa Revived Trade Thread (READ FIRST POST!!!)

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Yeah what I really want is a Calm Chansey with Aromatherapy and Seismictoss eggmoved or move tutored on it...

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Yeah what I really want is a Calm Chansey with Aromatherapy and Seismictoss eggmoved or move tutored on it...
    I think it may have had aromatherapy at first but the person who traded it to me may have erased it on his own since there is a clone of this Blissey flying around with Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss (OT and ID are the same)

i also have distant land dogs

are they UT?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    completely untouched JP Hardy

I can still offer a Naive Heatran UT and Lonely Giratina UT for shaymin, all shiny of course

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    Well are you intrested in any of these?
    Nincada Ralts Roselia Bagon Armaldo Sharpedo Eevee Charizard x2 EV in ATK and SP DEF tge other in SP ATK and SPD Absol Gallade Skorupi Staraptor Stunky Bellossom Porygon Z Spiritomb Gyrados Seadra Steelix Tentacool Rhyperior Yanma Zangoose Torterra EVd in ATK and DEF Piplup Shinx Metagross Togetic Milotic Deoxys Lucario

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Well are you intrested in any of these?
    Nincada Ralts Roselia Bagon Armaldo Sharpedo Eevee Charizard x2 EV in ATK and SP DEF tge other in SP ATK and SPD Absol Gallade Skorupi Staraptor Stunky Bellossom Porygon Z Spiritomb Gyrados Seadra Steelix Tentacool Rhyperior Yanma Zangoose Torterra EVd in ATK and DEF Piplup Shinx Metagross Togetic Milotic Deoxys Lucario
    Are all of those shiny?

Do you need a Hadou mew lv.10 UT?
    yes I do. What do you need?
    EDIT: I noticed that you said your Mew has a bit of EXP on it. If it really does, then I don't want it, sorry.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    If you catch the one flying around I will trade greatly for it been looking for one for 2 months\

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • yes I do. What do you need?
    EDIT: I noticed that you said your Mew has a bit of EXP on it. If it really does, then I don't want it, sorry.

My other one I have is lv.10 modest UT with no exp on it. The one that has a bit of exp is timid.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    I dont know about the Mew, I might hack check it myself later when I have time,
    But I will trade Goroku Octillery for the Gastly ^_^

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    My other one I have is lv.10 modest UT with no exp on it. The one that has a bit of exp is timid.
    okay, that'll work. What do you need that is of similar value?

I dont know about the Mew, I might hack check it myself later when I have time,
    But I will trade Goroku Octillery for the Gastly ^_^
    I got a Golgo Octillery earlier today. I may want your E4ALL Manaphy instead if that's okay.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    What events do you have that are similar in value for my hadou mew?

Choose 1 from this list:
    -UT Tom Heracross (24974)
    -Any 10 ANIV/JAHRE/ANNIV, etc..
    -Any Saikyou
    -Any other Hadou
    -MYSTRY Mew
    -non-shiny Ranger 1 Manaphy
    -PBR/PKTOPIA Pokemon
    -Any Colosseum/Distant Land Pokemon that I currently have
    -Any Pokefesta
    -CHANNEL Jirachi
    -WISHMKR Jirachi
    -Any Birth Island Deoxys
    -Aura Mew

Somewhere along those lines

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • Choose 1 from this list:
    -UT Tom Heracross (24974)
    -Any 10 ANIV/JAHRE/ANNIV, etc..
    -Any Saikyou
    -Any other Hadou
    -MYSTRY Mew
    -non-shiny Ranger 1 Manaphy
    -PBR/PKTOPIA Pokemon
    -Any Colosseum/Distant Land Pokemon that I currently have
    -Any Pokefesta
    -CHANNEL Jirachi
    -WISHMKR Jirachi
    -Any Birth Island Deoxys
    -Aura Mew

Somewhere along those lines
    Can I have this one Japanese Colosseum (Batoruyama) Ho-oh? is it UT?

(I was hoping to get another movie 11 shaymin from you but I guess that not gonna happen XD)

btw you might want to edit your french alamos darkrai's id no 07308 to 07038

Last edited:
    Back