• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Koromori revealed in screenshots!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    It looks quite adorable...from behind. I'm somewhat worried the front might ruin it for me since I was thinking about adding it to my 5th gen team.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Thats much better! Now im definately getting it :3 It's not a koffing with golbat wings <3

Years
    Koromori revealed in screenshots!

Look at this guy's hat, he is shown in the trailers of Movie 13:n. So Koromori has been hinted for a while now :P

And also his hair is a bit like Koromori :P

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The animation is amazing... I can't wait to see the rest of the winged Pokemon's animations after seeing this. it also makes me like this Pokemon a bit more.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Batfloof's animation just made me love it more.

I just hope that it isn't the Zubat of the generation. I like Zubat (it's one of my favorites) but its attacks, stats, and the fact that it's in every cave of every generation makes it extremely tedious to raise. Batfloof doesn't deserve that.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Zubat lvl 50:
    Min Hp when trained= 131
    Max Hp when trained = 147
    Min Hp when wild = 100
    Max Hp when wild = 115

Koromori has 162 health at lvl 50, which is pretty darn high compared to Zubat. Is it going to be bulkier than Zubat?

Back