• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Koromori revealed in screenshots!

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
  • Gud God !!...Luk at that Hp..!!..It'll be a beast in it's final evolution if it has one (or maybe even two)
    Lol...look at Tsuarja 00:06 - 00:09

Years
  • Im not sure why but it looks really familiar, but not becaise of zubat and coffing and not because of the beta drawings. :\

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • It looks like it's going to evolve into/is a ghost/dragon type Pokemon.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL~
    Omg, I hope that it comes true. <3

Srsly, it looks like quite a nice addition to the dex. The basic anatomy feels quite similar to Demidevimon though. But w/e, it's seriously cool. I hope it evolves into a badass one. Yeah, that'd be hella awesome!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Lol, I do get a Winged-Kuriboh vibe from it. I hope it's face is just as cute...

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • Im not sure why but it looks really familiar, but not becaise of zubat and coffing and not because of the beta drawings. :\

First thought in my head when I saw it was that it looked similar to Absol's head. Upon closer inspection it is very different (thank god).

But it looks okay, the animations are pretty fluid.

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
    Years
  • Pshhh....Course I'm gunna be the negative one.

Anyways, I... hate it. It's a fluffball with... wings. Kuhribo.... -Shivers-

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • I sure hope it has other evos. The large amount of HP might not be a good sign though.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I'm so glad that it's confirmed. Now I just hope it has an evo and isn't a sucky pokemon.

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
  • It better be at LEAST a decent Pokemon and has an evo...how can I give it the super-awesome name of 'Kuriboh' only to find out it sucks? D: D: D:

Back