• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Koromori revealed in screenshots!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Guys, just keep in mind that while it may have impressive HP, it could very well be another Wailord and have the defenses of a stick
    Or a puff of fluff. :D

But I do agree with you. Despite Batfloof's impressive HP stat, it looks like a fluffball with wings attached to it. High Defenses don't come to mind when I think of fluffballs with wings. Though, as Magmaruby and Aquasapphire said, it could have high speed to make up for it. It seems like it would be fast, with the way the battle animation showed it move.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Or a puff of fluff. :D

But I do agree with you. Despite Batfloof's impressive HP stat, it looks like a fluffball with wings attached to it. High Defenses don't come to mind when I think of fluffballs with wings. Though, as Magmaruby and Aquasapphire said, it could have high speed to make up for it. It seems like it would be fast, with the way the battle animation showed it move.

Dude just call him MRAS like the rest of us haha its alot easier lol

I think the final form's stats will be like...

HP: High
    ATK: Moderate
    DEF: Really Low
    SPA: Low
    SPD: Moderately Low
    SPE: High

Hell they might introduce new stats making this all worthless... xD

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • Awesome!
    I wanna see it's front sprite it look's so far like an evil Winged Kuriboh!
    Yay! I don't have to return to YouGayhoe to see my fave Kuriboh!
    I want it to be strong too!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    yeah hopefully they don't screw it up with its evo's. i think it would be cool if it evolved at the same level as zubat and then had a friendship evolution. kind of a parallel brother-like thing to zubat

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    If anything, I think it would have at least decent speed at most, but then again, anything with a high base HP doesn't usually that high of a speed(because the purpose of that huge HP is to at least take certain attacks), so anything can go at this point. x_x;
    Yeah, I haven't seen a Pokemon with high HP and speed (or at least none that I can think of) because they're built to be walls. Really, we don't even know that Batfloof has a high Speed stat, since we didn't see it do anything in the video, so it could still have high [Special] Defenses and a mediocre Speed stat.

Or it could be completely random from what we've seen before with

And it still could evolve. (I'm leaning toward it evolving.)

All we know for sure is that Batfloof has pretty good HP.

@Calder: For a while, I was wondering why you were telling me to call Koromori "MRAS". Haha, I'm tired today.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    ^^ Why that's....mean. You can't pwn if we don't know what type Koromori is yet! Well, we don't, do we?

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • I hope it evolves but it would probally evolve only once (if at all) because it's HP is so high unless it becomes a blizzy clone or it's HP won't go up much
    Maybe that's Koromori's Max HP

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    ZOMGWTFBBQ GUYS KOROMORI'S TYPING IS REVEALED!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

OMG WTF DOES THIS MEAN!?!?!?!?! *Jumps Into A Chinese Restaurant Going Crazy*

Spoiler:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Guys, just keep in mind that while it may have impressive HP, it could very well be another Wailord and have the defenses of a stick, pretty much(don't kill me, Beachy). But hopefully it'll have some bulk to at least back up the HP. But normally when you have HP like that, your defenses(or at least one of them) aren't gonna be as good...
    I applaud this post.

Finally, something like Wailord, buffy but fluffy! :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Sucks that it has so many weaknesses, but it's cute anyway!

Back