• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kupo's Trade Corner and Shiny Workshop

Years
  • I love milotic, so the feebas would be good.
    I dont have any suicunes, but id trade you a japanese phione, moltres, articuno, articuno or rotom? If you dont like those, you could check my thread

i dont need anything in GEN IV atm, tbh
    but im legit now, so i'll need some help soon to transfer some Pokémon from R4 to my original cart
    so lets say...i give you the shiny Feebas, and you'll help me transfer my (OT) lake guardians and my GEN I shiny starters
    dont know when, but you can have the Feebas right now :)

I need ... NEED your DW Magikarp! I could give you a Shiny Axew or Shiny Pignite. Pleasee!

i accept lvl1 shinies only

Years
  • okay. Thanks you! When can we trade?
    And what will i have to do to transfer your pokes?

okay. Thanks you! When can we trade?
    And what will i have to do to transfer your pokes?

EDIT: is the feebas a male?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2012
    i need: ANY FREAKING SHINY U HAVE!!!!!! And i will give u as much rare candies u want, and as many master balls u want!!! i want it for pokemon white. my friend code is:0647 6267 8578. hope u read this!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    where did you go yesterday? i got all yours ready and i am just waiting please pm me. dont leave me high and dry man...

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    okay well let me know when you want to complete that trade. i only have one appointment tomorrow at 230 my time so hopefully w can get togther and get this enormous trade over with. BTW you said you were going to give me a bonus shiny starter...which one did it end up being? just curious

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    omg! hello i really want that oshawott the male adamant

hello i really want the shiny oshawott male adamant 1 and if you can a shiny tepig and shiny snivy or if you can a shiny mudkip i will trade any pokemon thats non shiny and i have some legendaries please trade with me pm me for my friend code thank you!

Years
  • hello i really want the shiny oshawott male adamant 1 and if you can a shiny tepig and shiny snivy or if you can a shiny mudkip i will trade any pokemon thats non shiny and i have some legendaries please trade with me pm me for my friend code thank you!

what legit UT legendaries do you have?
    im still looking for an UT bold Suicune
    or a flawless/near-flawless Ditto (non-english)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2012
    I would really, really, really like a piplup or treeko or both. I have been trying to get them for weeks. What would you like for them? I have a few evolutionary stones, TM's and others, an event Lucario UT and DW. Also, are the startes UT and level 1 I would like that but if they aren't it's okay. Also, I have Gen IV but I prefer to do my trading in Gen V.

Years
  • I would really, really, really like a piplup or treeko or both. I have been trying to get them for weeks. What would you like for them? I have a few evolutionary stones, TM's and others, an event Lucario UT and DW. Also, are the startes UT and level 1 I would like that but if they aren't it's okay. Also, I have Gen IV but I prefer to do my trading in Gen V.

first of all, do you need the starters in GEN IV or GEN V?
    i have both games and pokémon so...
    but I need to complete my dex in GEN V, so im looking for pokémon I dont have. also need a Lucky Egg in HG or Pt

in GEN V I need these:
    #023 Ekans
    #175 Togepi
    #494 Victini
    #577 Solosis
    #615 Cryogonal
    #627 Rufflet

rotimikid

elite trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    if you still need rufflet or solosis, i can provide them to you, as well as cryogonal. It also says on the first post that you are looking for battle items and rarecandies. i can provide the power items and some rare candy for a jolly gible if you have one, though a gible with any nature will do.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2012
    first of all, do you need the starters in GEN IV or GEN V?
    i have both games and pokémon so...
    but I need to complete my dex in GEN V, so im looking for pokémon I dont have. also need a Lucky Egg in HG or Pt

in GEN V I need these:
    #023 Ekans
    #175 Togepi
    #494 Victini
    #577 Solosis
    #615 Cryogonal
    #627 Rufflet
    Okay, I can get you a Rufflet band Solosis and I need it in Gen V.

Years
  • Shiny Flawless Scraggy is ready
    Jolly, Moxie
    - Dragon Dance
    - Ice Punch
    - Drain Punch
    (or High Jump Kick)

will hatch on request, lvl1 UT

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
    Years
  • Generation 5
    Looking For:Shiny Espeon And Shiny Umbreon Level 100 Good Natures
    Example:Jolly,Gentle,Brave,Bashful
    Offering:Level 100 Typloshion And Level 100 Charziard
    PM Me Please
    FC:Signature
    Im Picky I Know ^^'

Years
  • Generation 5
    Looking For:Shiny Espeon And Shiny Umbreon Level 100 Good Natures
    Example:Jolly,Gentle,Brave,Bashful
    Offering:Level 100 Typloshion And Level 100 Charziard
    PM Me Please
    FC:Signature
    Im Picky I Know ^^'

- I "sell" only lvl1 UT Pokémon, or Eggs (except DW males with DW moves)

UhFoolOfUhKING

♚ KING ♚
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Generation V
    Pokémon: Nidoking
    Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Sheer Force
    IVs: 31/--/31/31/31/31
    Hp, SpA, Spe mainly

I have rare candies, lucky eggs, and I don't know if your thread is up to date but I access to allot of different Pokemon so pm

Back