• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Kylie-chan said:
    It's still being stupid... but my modem was the problem this time, and I'm back <3
    Glad to hear it Kylie ;D

I've been out of here way too long 0_o;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Ah... my AC adaptor was somewhat like that, Derrick; I'd charge it a bit and then it'd fluctuate and crap... what a pain in the neck~

And sorry for not posting here! I used to be obsessive, but now I'm slack. >< +gives muffins to everyone+ :3 I will try harder... honest D: And I'm fine.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    What wrong with your adapter? Sorry for not active here

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Kakashi and Sasuke Lover said:
    Hey Kylie guess what!

I'M GONNA BE A MOD!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEE *dies*

At a different forum the administrator there said she will make me one at that I can choose up to three forums to pick to mod there.

What powers do mods get? X3

The power of WATER

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    ...and the point of posting here was?

Kylie, don't be so rash. I'm trying to be friendly with you just like everyone else. I wanna be part of the mega awesomeness that is the Kylie Chan fanclubido! Don't be so mean to me, just act your age...

oh wait

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    KAWAII KYLIE CHANNY FANNY CLUBBYY!!!!!

I brought "Barbie Dolls" and a "My Little Pony"!!

This is AWESOME!!! *throws water balloons*

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Kylie ^^ How have you been? Ready for Chirstmas? =3

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Kazuma said:
    Hey Kylie. How ish you today? I'm totally awesome! XD *Hands out muffins to everyone* Didn't somebody tell you Kylie?

I'M DA M00FIN BOY! XD
    ...when did that happen? @_@ +wants to copyright the word muffin+

I don't like My Little Pony, Dakota. But I used to play with my Barbie dolls. Actually, I didn't like the dolls. I liked setting up their neighbourhoods with all the detailed little accessories. That was so fun. Then I'd enact soapie-like things with them. I was a morbid little kid when I was seven and I used to have my dolls suiciding. o_o; Also, I'd have Ken cheating on Barbie with Barbie 2. But then I lost my Ken doll, so I took one of my dolls, cut her hair, and dressed her up like a boy. And so that guy became my Ken because I didn't want to use the military doll my brother got when he was four. I used to use it sometimes, though, because Barbie would need someone to cheat on Ken with. I had a heap of dolls and most of them are dismembered now... probably because I used to rip their heads off. Why did I do that? Because my dolls liked to have parties to show off their nicely-dressed-up houses. I'd get this huge container I had and fill it up with water. Then I'd dunk them all in there and sing to them. And then they'd start fighting over my "Ken" doll and rip each other's heads off and throw them into the water. Then I'd take them to hospital and put their heads back on, but they never were quite the same. Mine rarely got married or did the usual stuff. No, mine had wars and explored the Seven Seas of my house. One time my Ken doll ended up on an island with some tribe and fell in love with one of the Barbies, in a Pocahonta-esque fashion. And then I used to ditch all of their pretty clothes and dress them up in clothes made of rags and act out fantasy novels I'd read. My favourite stories involved characters going and living in caves in ragged clothes and living on bread and water. Sometimes they went and hid from their abusive husbands, but I think that was inspired by the way my father acts. Then their husband would come to try to find their wife again - no divorce in these times XP -, but then some wild girl from the woods would hide them away, and then the woman would fall in love with the wild girl's brother, and then the brother would stab her in the back literally and figuratively and run off with the victim's sister. o_____o

Would you ever guess that kind of behaviour from me? D; See what a screwed up little kid I am/was? O_o; </rant>

Oh, and I'm fine, guys. ^___^ +gives muffins to everyone+ :3

Last edited:

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Do you know teh muffin man who lives on dreary lane O_O

hewwo, I just stopping by to say hewwo to meh friend kylie.

hiya and bai XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back