• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • Awww, thank you guys! ^^ I'm fine Smiley and anyone else who asked. XD :3 At Bart, I like most modern things. At Ryan, chocolate chips! <333 And blueberry and chocolate and banana and all kinds of muffins. XD
    I'm in a good mood 'cause I'm on the net at PC now XD And I bought some CDs and stuff [one for my brother =OOOO and one for me]. ^^ I had my operation last Monday and I'm fine, I'm getting a check up later today. ^^ I'll be back tomorrow, I promise. I wish I had my net back. >>; But I hope it will be by Friday after this one. x.o;;;
    I missed you all <3333333333 ^^ Thanks for keeping this alive btw guys XD

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ^0^.It's so good to see our favorite mod back on Pc^-^.How has you're day been all day?So many members have been off here latley and i dunno why.It's mothers Day today what have you gotten your mother?.While you were gone, At SDCC Easi has adopted meh^-^.Im sure many peoplez have asked you but what is your favorite pokemon and Why? Also what shipping do you support? have you gotten your hands on pokemon Emerald? *wishes to type more but must let you answer*

Kylie-chan

Years
  • Aww thanks for that Maya! I'm flattered ^_^ I'm fine now, I've been uber excited all day about coming online. ^^; XD This is the first time I've been allowed in a car since the time I got home from my operation to go anywhere. =3 My brother and I got Mum a new purse and some skin cream ^^

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Thats just great.Hope she and you all hade a great time^.^ What car was it that you drived in?*hi hopes of a monster truck*^.~.Hopefully im not the only hyperish one here.I haven't watched pokemon movies in a long time...what about you?

Kylie-chan

Years
  • Some old car. My mum's car. XD My dad's car broke down.

I haven't either. x.x; I've been mostly out of touch with Pokemon stuff recently other than PC ^^;

*suddenly feels hyper* *throws fluffiness at potatoness*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY! I am glad you doing great Kylie. *hugs* I missed you. =3 I can't wait til you get the net back. ^^ Yum...I love those kinds of muffins. Oh...I love potatoes. XD

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • Meow! Sowwie muffin girl! I started to talk to you yesterday and then I LITERALLY FELL ASLEEP! O.<
    It was late in the night, about 5 and I was studying - uber tired.... Sowwie again! And I'm glad you're back! I'm looking forward to see you this evening! ^_^ *ish in college right now*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back