• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Languages

Lord Kraith 2

Старый Сергей
Years
  • Russian: (Да, Я говорю по Русский и по Монголский)
    As a Buryat Mongol, I'm good with Russian, and also Russian in Buryatia sounds different from Moscow Russian. My Russian sounds different similar to people of Kazakstan and Kyrgzstan. Buryatia has official language of Russian and Buryat Mongolian.

Very unfortunately, I have limited knowledge of Mongolian because of lack of practice. Im fluent in Vietnamese, though I can't read or write it. Also obviously English.

I'm planning to expand my Mongolian to a advance level. Eventually Japanese. Mongolian: (Миний монгол маш муу).

Last edited:

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I'm only fluent in english ;_; I wan't to learn German, Russian, French, and Spanish. I like to know other languages, and I like to talk to people who are from other places. I like to learn about other cultures.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Currently I'm only fluent in English. ;~; It's kinda sad because when I was young my mom was fluent in Italian, and if only she had spoken to me in it than I could have learned it, haha. She's forgotten it now ): I've been studying Spanish for a while, and I can read/understand someone else better than I can speak/write in Spanish myself. There are a lot of languages I want to learn just because I think they're all very interesting, but like the rest of PC, I definitely want to be able to speak Japanese. I might be able to take it this spring, and I'm very excited :3

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I'm fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese. I can also understand and read French but can't talk myself. I want to take French lessons soon. :3

I also want to learn Italian, German, Russian, Dutch and Welsh. I have a lifetime of language learning ahead!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Aside from English, I could understand a bit of Spanish. When it comes to speaking, though, I'm just not that great. My parents are completely fluent in it, but at home, they speak it very rarely. Would've been much better at the language if they did it more frequently, I'm sure. Along with this, I could understand a bit of Hindi as well. Was able to learn a thing or two about it back when I was in high school thanks to friends. d:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Born in Spain, currently living in Argentina, so go guess :P

I tried to study French at high school but it was absolutely horrible so I stuck with English classes alone.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • Well my first language was English, which is funny because that isn't the native language here and everyone doesn't understand me all the time, I know spanish and also my two other native languages, then there is also a bit of Russian, German, French, and a few more.

Mum made me learn a ton of languages because she wanted me to become a thing.

manadhon

RTX-008L
    Years
  • I've wanted to learn another language for years now, even going as far as developing my own (5 years in the making now). Other than that, I want to learn Spanish, German, Polski, Sindarin, and Scots (to go along with my convincing Scottish accent).

Back