• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Largest play time in a game?

Cello

Tonight!
Years
  • So after failing miserably due to a lack of sleep and posting an irrelevant response in a thread about Pokemon Game Play Time within another section, I decided to move the fail into a thread in the appropriate section!

One question mans and manettes: What's the largest amount of time you've pumped into a video game?

For me, it's Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, with 327 hours.
    The larger monsters take so long to kill, plus you need to grind them in order to make their weapons/equipment. There is no excuse for my lack of a life. :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    My longest playtime is Pokemon White with 999:59 game hours clocked.

I think that the game clock dosnt stop when you put the 3DS into sleep mode though, since I tend to do that while the game is running rather than turning it off. Pretty sure im not -that- obsessed >.>

Years
  • Easily Pokemon.
    I have maxed out the timer on it on Emerald I think it was. Such an achievement haha.

It was because I was shiny hunting so much back then!​

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • I've got like 140-ish hours clocked on Dragon Quest VIII, and almost the same in IX... and I haven't even unlocked much in IX. >_>

I had over a month on WoW... so I'm guessing about 800 hours there. That was over the period of 3 years, so I guess that's not as much as most.

I get so bored with new games, it's ridiculous.

PaperNapkin

Owner of Red Hair.
    Years
  • Not counting MMO's I think the highest amount of time I have invested in a single play through would be around 150 hours or so in Final Fantasy 12. Those I am sure if I were to add up all the times I have played through Final Fantasy 7 the number would be freakishly high :/

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I once spent practically all of one summer playing Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, as well as playing it a lot every other time of the year. I have no idea how many hours, but I got to the top of that server's leaderboard simply because of how much I played it lol. Other people in the clan all had around 450 hours on Xfire so I must have had at least 500 if not 600.

I also spent a lot of time playing Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl because there were so many mods and optional side quests to do. Must have got at least 100 hours on that.

Those were both 4-6 years ago. Recently I only have 71 hours on CoD MW3 as my highest.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • My highest playtime is only a measly 186 hours on Final Fantasy X. In reality, the game I've actually spent the most time on is Golden Sun TLA, which I've played through so many times since it's a great game. The only reason why FFX is the top of my list for game time is because I never feel like replaying the game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    My longest playtime has to be Fallout3 doing over 505hours(Main,side quest and DLC)

Pretty much got bored after i finished my 7th playthrough. but Wow what a game <3

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • If I can say an MMO it would be Battle of the Immortals at over 5,300 hours.

Non-MMO would be Pokemon ruby/Diamond with both having over 999:99 hours on them. Also Digimon world 1 and 3 I maxed the clocks on aswell.

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • I would have to say Pokemon Platinum has my highest clocked time currently... It is at around 370 hours.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    1.Elder Scrolls Morrowind-500 + hours
    2.Elder Scrolls Oblivion-300 + hours
    3.Pokemon Silver- 243:29

ill be working on skyrim soon

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    Mine was Pokemon Diamond with 999:59 playing time when I was around 8 years old. Then I completely ruined the game's bag system with hacks. I couldn't open my bag ever again. D:

-Connor97-

Yeah that's that super bass
    Years
  • It was either probably pokemon when i was younger. But right now, im using a lottttttttt of time on minecraft. :DDD

Back