• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Largest play time in a game?

NatureKeeper

These are the games I could find statistics worth mentioning for:

• 236:44 --> Diamond Version
    • 231:30 --> SoulSilver Version
    • 83:07 --> White Version
    • 50:09 --> Mario Kart 7 -> (Not sure, I got this from the Activity Log, and I formatted my 3DS two or three times after the purchase, so, if someone knows if any data is registered on the cartridge, I would appreciate it.)

So, yeah, I was addicted to Gen IV. I wasn't all that interested in White (due to the lack of the Lv100 battles, I mean c'mon, who the hell wanted to train his Pokémon to Lv100 just for WiFi?), and I am pretty sure I played Mario Kart 7 much more.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2012
    Racked in 40 hours casually playing Twilight Princess. The highest time I've ever collected in a pokemon game was pokemon crystal with around 130 hours.

DLL

Years
  • Easily, Elder Scrolls - Oblivion for me with about 220 hours, after that I think it's a tie with Pokemon Diamond and Monster Hunter Tri, with about 140 - 150 hours...

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • not counting what's probably about 1500 total hours of Pokemon? (Pearl alone was maxed out)

Then I'd say over 300 hours of Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
    Years
  • Hmmm....

About 400 hours in MGO, collectively across both editions.

Other than that...Hundred of hours in Pokemon Emerald

Oh! And I hit about 350 in Dissidia: FF. Man...I played the fire out of that game. Only about 60 hours in 012 though.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    109:32 in Golden Sun
    489:11 in Golden Sun: The Lost Age
    599:12 in Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

Clearly not a Golden Sun addict

Haseyo

쏘쿨
    Years
  • Not going to count FFXI, as most of the time in an MMO you just idle chat with friends.

Probably Dissidia Duodecim 012. I have about 300 hours put in it, all full gameplay. I always enter sleep mode when I'm not playing.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • In total time overall, I'd say one of the Pokemon games. I've replayed most of them several times, and if you figure 25-35 hours per playthrough, that adds up a lot.

But in actual time on the game clock, I had upwards of 200 hours on the Pokemon TCG game for the GBC. I loved that game way back when...I wish they'd come out with another one.

CrystalWolf

1337 Haxorzx Spritez
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I've logged all the time I played Minecraft and it's a bit over the top.
    This year I have played probably around 1300+ hours of it.
    Let's just say I absolutely love the games endless capabilities especially redstone.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Minecraft, probably well over 1000 or more hours. I also played Civilization IV every day for about two years straight, so I'd clock that one in at around 1000+ (Steam says 768 for Beyond the Sword, plus the original at around 400). And Skyrim probably took 500 or more from me. I was addicted since the day it came out, haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2012
    I couldn't be exact, but Im sure its melee with atleast 300 hours or more. That is playing on all my different saves and playing on other peoples games!

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Hm, well if MMOs count, my main character in WoW had well over a year played time over 6 years by itself. I'd estimate somewhere around 10,000 hours for that, much less if you subtract time spent AFK..which was probably 70% of WoW lol. For consoles, it would probably be Tales of Symphonia with around 1000.

I thought I played a lot more of these 2 games, but I've only given Fire Emblem and Golden Sun about 200 hours each. :s

razorraron

Master Trainer
    Years
  • I have put about 42 hours in Pokemon white within the first 2 days I had the game, but my friend has over 99hours in one of his Pokemon games, believe it is soul silver...

Years
  • While it doesn't track actual gametime, I've probably put a good 350-400 hours into NHL 11. I've played around 400 online games which take about 30 each and quite a few more offline games than that, so this would just be an estimation if anything.

Over multiple saves of Fire Red and Sapphire, I've probably put in about 250 hours each, as well.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • For my recent games, Skyrim hold my longest playtime in a week. 85 hours of gameplay, and 50 hours were spent getting my Platinum trophy on the PS3.

Overall, i'm not sure exactly which game took up most of my playtime, but it probably would be Resident Evil 4 across 4 consoles, averaging to about 200+ hours of gameplay.

Back