• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Largest play time in a game?

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
  • I don't remember the exact number of hours, but I got at least 100 hours in for Pokémon Pearl.

Dango

Que Sera, Sera
    Years
  • If I remember correctly, I have at least 300+ hours on Platinum...I'd need to double-check to know the fine points for exact hours. But it's definitely over 300.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2. I've been playing the PS2 version for over 70hours, and the Japanese version for ~20hours. And of course, once I got my 360, I switched to DWG2 for 360 too, and played it for another 60+ hours. It would be around ~150 hours, but since it's largest play time in a game, then it's ~70 hours. I have a short attention span for games. I always find something else that's also interesting.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    900+ hours on SoulSilver. Alot of it would be battling my cousin. He only managed to win twice.

Years
  • I don't usually spend much time on a single game, but the most I have so far is 277:55 hours on my old Pokémon Emerald cartridge.

Pinta77

For me, runescape. Over 3 months of play time over a 6 year timespan

Bashiyoto

King of Carrot Flowers
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2012
    I recently clocked 120+ hours on Skyrim. I probably had even more than that on Fallout 3.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • I am fairly certain it is Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I don't know the exact numbers because I deleted my old characters but I have played regularly (7+ hours a week) since I bought it at the start of January. That's the longest time I have played a game period.

But if I added up all the different save files and such I had made on Pokemon games over my life I have a feeling it would probably double my play time on Skyrim. :)

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • I restart all my games way to often for a huge count to ever accumulate but i think i have hit 999:59 on emerald, but that involved leaving it on charging for a few days under my bed.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My Japanese White Version has over 400 hours poured into it, so I think that's my highest playtime. Too bad games from my childhood didn't count playtime, otherwise I think Kirby 64, Pokemon Stadium 2, and Mario Kart would be way up there, haha.

Erza Scarlet

Uh, if I remember right, my Emerald had about 300 or so hours? Definitely the longest I've spent on any game, though my Diamond ranks second with about 250ish.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • I have no idea how long its been, but I've beaten Pokemon Blue version over 100 times. My guess would be that. I know at one point on one specific playthrough I had over 200 hours on it too.

Other than that, I've got over 300 hours of Terraria, 200 hours of Magicka, and 250 hours of Disgaea.

Back