• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last movie you watched? Edition II

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    get out and it was good as fuck y'all. like probably the best i've seen in a year or two, would pay to see again

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    All that oscars build-up led to me reading an article about Marisa Tomei's oscar win and the bs theory about it being an accident (which seems prescient now although I'm sure those articles are posted by news sites every year), so I watch My Cousin Vinny. Would definitely recommend it.

Also been going through a little Will Ferrel phase today so watched Talladega Nights, Blades of Glory and Stranger than Fiction. The former is almost as good as Anchorman imo but less quotable, and the latter is so unlike anything else he's done buy also really quite good.

Years
  • I saw Moonlight. I can see why people would pick it for best picture (I would still have picked Arrival), though I don't think it's my kind of movie otherwise. To be sure, the acting and all that was good and if you like those kind of intimate, coming of age stories then you should see it.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Allied. Wasn't sure what to expect but saw it had a decent rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Quite a good film.

ilookgorgeous

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2020
    Titanic, Wedding Crashers, and Twilight. :) I don't know why I just happened to find them on tv. (Twilight I have more than one of.)

Years
  • Logan was good. Better than Deadpool. Lots of violence though, but I guess I should have expected that given the rating.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Godzilla (2014) Surprisingly good. The beginning is one of the few times I've had a tear in my eye watching a movie. Also Godzilla is totally Tyranitar.

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • Logan. It was brilliant. I'm a huge Wolverine and Hugh Jackman fan so I found it a little sad that it's the end of Jackman's era as the character. Overall it was an awesome, action packed, violent, and funny film. Cried at the end.

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
    Years
  • Logan was absolutely perfect. I am a huge X-Men fan, and although I have been overly critical of all of the X-Men and side films so far, this movie exceeded my expectations. It was the perfect swan song for Sir Patrick Stewart and Hugh Jackman. It also cemented the spot of my favorite superhero film of all time.

Years
  • Logan. It was brilliant. I'm a huge Wolverine and Hugh Jackman fan so I found it a little sad that it's the end of Jackman's era as the character. Overall it was an awesome, action packed, violent, and funny film. Cried at the end.

same :(

Also bought Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find them on digital, and just got done watching that. I'm a big fan of all things related to the Harry Potter universe, so this movie never gets old for me. I'm also really excited to see more of Grindelwald's story in the sequels as well because to me he's a way more compelling villian than Voldermort..and unlike Voldermort you can almost understand where he's coming from imo even if his methods are extreme and crazy misguided.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • The last movie I watched was the new Power Rangers movie. It was really awesome. Now I would like to point out that it takes place in a different continuity from the show. When a certain song was heard in the movie, people in the theater I was in not only started cheering, one person even whistled. I highly recommend this movie to any Power Rangers/Super Sentai fan.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Watching Office Space to get over the fact that I dropped my iPhone in the toilet last night and now the camera is like permanently blurred and half the screen is dark.

Still a great movie at the same time as being obviously dated.

Back